CHAPTER 22: Warlock Territory

Hey guys so this is my 22nd upload "warlock territory", comment plz, hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 22: Warlock Territory.

       Saber kept scanning the area, it was like he was expecting trouble, me I wasn’t too bothered about anything, my mind was busy trying to put bits and pieces together. I hated being left in the dark Grams and Grandpa did it to me all the time, I believed the more I knew and understood the better it would be for me, but people had a knack for leaving me in the dark.

“Thaliah, we’re almost there”, Saber said.

“Almost where”, I asked absent mindedly.

“The territory of the warlocks”, he said.

“Why are we here”, I asked.

“They will be able to help us”, he said.

“Why do we need help”, I asked.

“Have you seen the situation we are in”, he stared at me like I was crazy.

That ticked me off because I didn’t even know what we were running from, I was being left in the out about things concerning my own life and now we were in the territory of the warlocks.

“What situation”, I screamed, “I don’t even know what’s going on”.

“Thaliah you need to calm down”, Saber said.

“Calm down, why should I calm down, the way I am feeling right now calm down is not the word that I would suggest”, I said angrily.

“Well you better if you want this forest to survive and you not get caught”, he said.

As I looked in Sabers eyes I saw my reflection, my eyes were white and I had a terrifying expression on my face, I scared myself. Yet Saber’s face was very calm, he was not afraid of me at all. I let myself calm down and watched as my expression returned to normal.

“Saber, I am sorry”, I said.

He just nodded and continued walking forward. Maybe I was losing it, I remembered before my transition everything was kind of out of control and now it seemed so again. Saber had stopped at a rock facing and was chanting so kind of a spell, when he was finished the rock divided and he went forward as I stood watching.

“You are coming aren’t you”, he asked looking back.

“Yeah”, I said walking forward.

As we went through the opening then, the sight before was that of a fairy tale, the sight could leave you breathless, it was really beautiful.

“Saber you have returned”, I heard a simple voice say.

“Morganna, you were expecting me”, Saber asked.

Yes I was”, the girl said excitedly.

Morganna was pale in color with black hair, but she was very beautiful. She was not very tall but she was slim. Her eyes were green and her lips were pink. She was dressed in a thigh-length white blouse and brown skin tight jeans, so I guess she wasn’t stuck in the prehistoric era.

“This is Thaliah”, Saber said introducing me to Morganna, she stuck out her had for me to accept.

“I am Morganna”, she said, “Please come with me, we have been expecting you”.

Morganna led us through a large garden, up a yellow brick path. Everything in Warlock territory matched in harmony and was very beautiful. As we walked up the steps to a mansion, from the corner of my eye I saw Saber change direction.