CHAPTER 30: A New Ally

Sorry i took so long Guys, school has reopened and well i am kinda busy, but i will update another with this now. Happy reading world.

CHAPTER 30: A New Ally

I went to look for Saber; Tiana said he might be in the garden so there was where I went searching for him. I found students studying but I didn’t see Saber, if he was here no one would see him anyway because he could hide himself.

“Hey, you are the girl that came in on the raft”, a girl said, she looked like an elf. She was sitting alone with a pile of books around her.

“Yes, I am”, I said not really in the mood for a conversation.

“It was really cool how you guys dropped literally out of nowhere, you must be really powerful”, she said.

“I don’t think so”, I said smiling, but then I got an idea, it always seemed that everyone I encountered knew something on me that I didn’t.

“Hey I heard you guys were not big fans of this Thaliah character, what do you know about her”, I asked sweetly.

“Well”, she began speaking quietly, “We are not really supposed to talk about her, but I think she rocks”, she said.

“That’s nice to hear”, I said.

“It’s a shame though what everyone thinks about her”, she said.

“Oh”, I asked.

“See everyone thinks she is going to kill the entire world, but I think she is good. We have all been learning how to prepare if there is a war, but I think she won’t. She is the first girl hybrid and girls rule”, she said.

I had to smile at that, ‘girls rule’, she actually thought that I wouldn’t hurt the world; at least someone else had faith in me. 

“What’s your name by the way”, she asked.

“I’m, Tha.., I mean my name is Sydney”, I said.

“I’m Ketura”, she said, “and your name isn’t really Sydney is it? She asked.

“Well, I…” I began.

“You don’t have to tell me, but elves have a six sense when it comes to lies”, she said smiling.

“Yeah, sorry about that, but you see people don’t really like my name or me”, I said.

“I’m not much of a groupie either”, she said smiling, I went to sit next to her.

“How long have you been studying here”, I asked.

“Five years and this is my final one”, she said beaming.

“That’s great, so you are an elf, huh”, I said smiling.

“Yep and proud to be one, being an elf, has great advantages, like the fact that you can cast spells, hear thoughts and see the future”, she said.

“Along with your sixth sense” I said.

“Along with my sixth sense”, she laughed.

“Can you hear my thoughts”, I asked.

“No”, I can’t hear the thoughts of creatures level five and up”, she said. 

“So what are you, because I definitely cannot read your thoughts”, she said. Well she definitely caught me off guard, the thing was could I trust her? 

“I’m a Goddess”, I said answering truthfully.

“Wow, really”, she asked, “Which one, I don’t think I ever heard of a goddess named Sydney and you do have the beauty”, she said. I blushed.