CHAPTER 43: An Unusual Meeting...

Hey guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope this year is great for you, here is chapter 43 , happy reading, and comment,comment ,comment...

CHAPTER 43: An Unusual Meeting.

        Getting to the other side of the world was the hardest thing I think I had ever had to do and it took an entire week. It took that long because if I had to use my power, our position would have been noticed by every mythical creature above the power level five, and those above that level, mostly were gods, which meant great difficulty. Saber and I left Antarctica on a blue dragon, one that had resembled one that Karveen had used, as I had said it was a really ugly pet, yet it was cute, but  it was the best advantage we would have had, and it was until a sky guardian saw us, and the rest was modern day calamity. Apparently since I had been on the Antarctic, everyone was out to get me, and I mean everyone. My mother had said the other gods would not have been interested in what was going on, how wrong she was. There was lightning, thunder, fire, ice, more dragons, eagles, magic and you can imagine the rest.

Luckily for me, I had my mother’s responsibility ensuring me to get out of any knot possible but it wasn’t easy. Now that I had my mother’s responsibility I now really felt everything that went on in the world, the life, death, progress, everything that life was made of. The problem with that was that I was not a full powered God, and I had not staked my claim on being Mother Nature, which apparently I had to do. I wasn’t even fully certain what that responsibility entailed, but Saber kept assuring me it would work out.

So we got to the Arctic, after carefully covering our tracks, it was nice to know that there were ways to outsmart gods with all their powers. The truth about being a god or any mythical creature wasn’t complex at all once you understood it.  Let’s look at people, people are normal, they have different talents, gifts and abilities that could get them further than others, it was the same with mythicals, but instead of talents they had power to control and command, as royalty does. The bottom line was their sense of organization wasn’t any different from that of humans. They looked down on each other, scorned each other and treated each other like dirt, they gossip a lot too.

How do I know all this, well when my mother gave me her responsibility, most of the knowledge about the gods, their organization from the beginning of time until now was passed on to me, but some things she purposely left out, things that most people shouldn’t know. I didn’t hate my mother, I understood what she did, but why did she do it to me, knowing I was ignorant to this life, was the puzzle. There were things that I could use that could cripple me, others could leave in the worst of states and I had no idea what they were but I understood that the dark side of me could use them too, and well. I knew that it wasn’t the last time I would have to deal with a radical side, but I needed help to control it and I had no idea who I should call on.

What I knew what that I needed Tiana, Morganna and Ketura, I also had to deal with a really pissed off Vampire, who was causing a hell of a lot of problems for me since Sethanous, so I needed ammunition and they were it. I knew that each of them could handle themselves and that they were no match for Vaarien, but The Reindeer had to entertain me as a guest and she would have to entertain my friends as well. Oh I knew that I wouldn’t be able to avoid Vaarien, he would find some way to get me alone and I was really counting on the girl’s routes of escape just in case anything went wrong. It was a sticky situation to involve them in but I needed to think about the side I couldn’t control and they may just keep it down.

“Saber, can’t we go anywhere, in peace”, I asked him, clearly disturbed. I was feeling everything, it was just shuffling around and Vaarien was doing some serious damage, where life was concerned.

“At least we are alive and well”, he said, bursting out into laughter. I joined him because what could you do in this situation, cry, stress, argue, those were pointless.