CHAPTER 17: Transition

HEY WORLD WHAT'S SHAKING? I STILL WISH YOU GUYS WOULD COMMENT BUT ITS ALL GOOD, KEEP ON READING AND HAVE FUN BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT.

CHAPTER 17: Transition.

"Thaliah, how good of you to join us", Renarkei said after I had entered the ballroom.

"Thank you", I replied.

"Well join us, we do have a lot to discuss", he said.

So he led the way into the largest library I had ever seen as Tiana and I followed behind. We took our seats at a great table as Renarkei began removing books from the shelves and placing them on the table.

"Thaliah, your transition will be one that will go down in the history of all mythical creatures, because you are believed to become the strongest of your kind also you are the first female hybrid", Renarkei said.

"When do I transition? I asked.

"It will be precisely at the 22nd hour", he replied.

It was eight thirty at the moment that meant that I had one hour and a half to prepare.

"We cannot explain to you Thaliah, what will happen during your transition, for we have never had one such as yourself transition here before but we do expect that your brother will not be very far away", he said.

"Why do I seem, to be the source of attraction", I said.

"It is because of what you are, your father and brother realize, that you are the key that will rise what they desire to take place and yet you are the only one who is able to stop it", Renarkei said.

"What do I do? I asked.

"You should contact your mother and seek her help. She is the only one that can truly guide you along this and we do fear that due to the seriousness of the situation you will be restricted in some ways", he said.

"My mother", I said, "I have never seen her, I don't know where she is, I ...." I said in a rush but Renarkei cut me off.

"After your transition, everything will be clear to you, what you've never understood will be as clear as day, and as time progress you will see the things that you

must do for the good of everyone and yourself", Renarkei said.

Renarkei continued to explain to me what I should consider during my transition. For light mythical creatures the transition patterns were inevitable, so he could only tell me what he assumes would happen. He felt that the patterns I would have would have some similarity but he could not be certain.

He explained to me some of the things I should have already known but was not aware of. It was a relief to at least have a heads up on something. He told me that only demi-gods and the offspring's of gods could transition, that was interesting to hear. Renarkei was also very concerned that I had only known so little about my past, present and even my future, he was afraid I would not be able to cope. I knew Tiana would need to transition as well and I was wondering about her.

"What about Tiana? I just had to ask.

"Tiana's transition will take place sometime in the next two weeks, but it will not be like yours", he said, "But she will be taken care of".

"She will be staying here? I asked.

"No, there is a special place she will be sent to that will help her to understand everything she needs to know", he said.

After Renarkei had explained everything he felt I needed to know, it was forty minutes past the hour of nine and my transition was due in twenty minutes.