CHAPTER 45: The Evils Within.

I watched as she looked at her appearance, she thought she was beautiful, she dried her face and smiled. It was as if she didn’t know I existed that I was another side of her, she just wanted to do what she wanted to do and right now I couldn’t stop her, she was evil. When I had thought about losing her on Vaarien, it was a far cry from what she had planned, she knew he was here. In essence she was me, the side that was in hibernation, that was dormant and at the moment I was powerless to stop her, now. Saber had made me stop but he wasn’t here at the moment and who knows when he would return, it was still early I was guessing.

I watched as she walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom; I held my breath as she reached the door and entered. Vaarien was laying in the same position I had left him, but he looked up when I entered the room, the thoughts running through her mind now was eccentric. She thought he was hot and sexy, which was true but this was Vaarien and her thoughts were extending to getting down and dirty with him. I wondered if Vaarien could tell that this wasn’t really me.

“Hi”, she whispered, her hormones were high and climbing, this wasn’t going to be good.

“Hi”, he said, “Are you okay”, he asked but he didn’t move.

So she walked up to him and sat on the edge of the bed, it was like I was watching my life unfolding because I knew what she was going to do. She touched his shirt and he looked at me, something was off.

“Look I am sorry for what I said, it was rude and unfair, but I do have my reasons”, she said.

“Why the change of heart”, he said but he turned his face away.

“I am not this heartless, you of all people know that, I just need to sort myself out”, she said and pouted.

“What’s wrong”, she asked, but he didn’t answer.

This time she touched his chest, the clothes that he chose to wear today was an eye candy for her, I had ignored it but she was falling into the seduction. So her hand glided along his arm as she got up to leave, but he grabbed her hand, she knew exactly what she was doing, she had calculated this. He flipped me over and looked into my eyes; I couldn’t look back at him because those weren’t my eyes.  This was something I had wanted because I felt something for him but this wasn’t me. It was me, but yet it wasn’t and I was angry that she about to kiss him and cross every boundary I had told myself I shouldn’t, and it ticked me off the most of all because I couldn’t kiss him, even though I had wanted to.

He began kissing her and she responded hungrily, she wanted this and I guess he did too. He began trailing his hand along my body, I watched his face his eyes were getting red. She flipped us over and sat on top of him and smiled, he smiled back. She kissed his chest as he stroked her hair then before I knew it she had ripped off the yellow blouse I was wearing, to exposed yellow half lacy bras and smooth skin, the look only gods were blessed to have. At that sight Vaarien’s fangs came down, he kissed my mid-section, what scared me was that I could feel every touch, and had no control over my own. She began taking off his shirt, I had never seen Vaarien like this, he felt barely in control of himself, and this excited her, the want that he had, the need that he had.

 I really wanted Saber to get his ass back here, she was doing things I didn’t have the guts to do, which came with being a virgin. This was so strange, was there ever a virgin goddess? I didn’t know but if she kept this up I wouldn’t be for long.

She began kissing down his chest, as he reveled in the sensation of her tongue on his skin; he was fully turned on, all the evidence laid at his pants. If Vaarien really was as linked as I assumed we were, he would know that this wasn’t something I had wanted, at least not right now. She kissed by his navel above where his pants ended, as she ran her hands along the length of his body, she felt his hard abs which was a huge turn on for her. Then, she touched his zipper; he put his hands over hers and she stopped to look at him, when I saw his eyes it was bloody red. She thought he was perfect in every way, she didn’t think there were any flaws about him, well I did because he was a blood crazed, manipulative creature but she wanted to use him.