What's Your Problem?!

Karma Pov

I had a rough night at work. I lost a patient due to heart failure. We tried everything we could. They made me go out there and tell the family the horrible news. This was the first time I've lost a patient. Never again. Never again will I tell any family horrible news like that.

I walked in the house and it was dark as usual. I flipped on the light switch and saw August sitting on the couch. I jumped but relaxed once I saw who it was.

"August, baby you scared me," I sighed out. He got up and walked towards me.

"Where was you," he asked. I looked at him. I know this nigga ain't serious. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I was at work," I said while taking off my shoes.

"Who was that man you was with," he said watching my every move. I looked in his eyes. He been doing kush. I could tell by the way his eyes looked.

"August have you been smoking Kush," I said as my eyes followed his eyes to the floor. No answer.

"August Anthony Alsina Jr.," I unfolded my arms, "answer me." I smacked him across his face. I instantly felt bad. I didn't mean to but he pissed me off. He held his cheek.

"No," he mumbled. He lying. I can tell. If he think I don't know when he does these things he got another thing coming. I known him for seven years. I KNOW his ass.

He walked off to the room and slammed the door. I shook my head. If I can't do kush then his ass can't. I went to the room and opened the door. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked...fat. My stomach was very big and I could see my breast were swelling up. My eye color wasn't brown anymore. They were stormy gray. I felt a kick in my stomach. Then another. My stomach started hurting really badly. It finally stopped.

I walked out the room and saw August on his phone. I rolled my eyes. I walked down stairs to get dinner started. I took out  the meat that I put in the refrigerator before I left. I got the pan ready and then started the stove.

I was so tempted to light a fat ass blunt but I know it's a possibility it can hurt the baby.

I finished cooking about in an hour. I called August downstairs. He came jogging down the steps. I handed him his tacos and he sat on the couch. Well I guess we can't sit together. I made my plate and sat next to him on the couch. I played in my food before I spoke.

"What's your problem," I sounded almost disgusted.

He looked up at me, "Your attitude." He took his plate and walked outside leaving me dumbfounded.

Oh shit. I swear I really don't think it's August. I do think it's kinda Karma. But hey! I guess we'll both find out together! Oh and I didn't mean for the long wait on the update!

6 votes....one comment