Fuck You

Karma Pov

  I walked out the hospital room like a zombie. My eyes was puffy and red. My mascara was now dried up black stains running down my cheeks.

I forced my self to walk out the room. I was slumped over and I only looked at the floor. Jackson was still standing there. I accidentally bumped into a man walking out.

"Sorry," I mumbled not looking up.

"Hey...Kammy!," the person said. I Ignored them and kept moving. I didn't have time to converse.

"So your gonna ignore your ex," he said.

I turned around in the direction of the voice. No it can't be...

August Pov

I don't know what me and Karma are. I mean are we friends with benefits, just friends, or are we like together together?

Look at me I'm over acting like a fourteen year old girl. I never question myself about a women. It's like we're back in our teens. Like old times. Except we would talk all night on the phone. Tell each other everything. I don't think Karma's keeping anything from me...but I've been keeping things from her.

Before Sierra went clubbing she asked me why aren't we together. I told her just because. And she said we should change that. I know, I know but when her body is in front of me.. my mind  ain't right.

I heard Iyanna's  laughter fill the house. I heard a male laugh too. Here we go another one of her boyfriends.  I walked in the living room and Iyanna practically had her throat down I guess her boyfriend's throat.

Karma walked in rolling her eyes and stopped when she saw them kissing. Her face was horrible. She looked...almost ugly.

"Umm is this him Iyanna," her voice was soft and it sounded like she'd been crying. Iyanna was smiling until she looked at Karma's face.

"Oh my god, Kammy are you okay," Iyanna said cupping Karma's face.

" Yea I'm fine," Karma said trying to hold back some tears.

They walked in the living room. I nodded at Iyanna's  boyfriend before leaving.

Karma's Pov

Iyanna let me cry on her shoulder for about ten minutes. She told me not to worry she said she had the bill's takin care of.

"Now I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Corahn, Corahn this is my best friend Karma," ...

After she introduced me to him they left. I think that was a bad idea. August is gone, Yaya is gone. Just me and Knives. I decided to text August.

Me: are you comin Aug

Auggy: naww somethin came up Kam

Me: Pleassseee

Aug: Didn't I just say no damnit...

Me: what ever...fuck you anyway

I was joking about the last part. I decided to text the person I saw earlier. He might be dangerous, but I went on and texted..

Taylor.

Okay so if you didn't know Taylor raped her. Blah blah blah. 3 votes one comment