I Almost Had Nobody

Karma Pov

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all around my bed. Taylor hasn't gotten here yet. I heard a knock on the door. I heard Iyanna  and Corahn laughing.  Well I guess I gotta get up.

I tried to get out the bed but I fell.

" Well owe..." I said getting up rubbing my leg.

I limped all the way to the stairs and down the stairs to the door.  I opened the door to see Taylor. He looked at his feet then at me.  He flashed me that smile that made me melt inside before he got abusive.

"Hey Karma," he said stepping in the house. His gaze went all around the living room to the kitchen. He looked back at me. He gave me a faint smile before placing his hands in his pockets.

" Hey," was all I said before going upstairs. He followed me to my room. He took off his shoes and climbed in bed with me, wrapping his arms around me.

I didn't feel safe like I do with August. Nobody can give me the warmth. Nobody has the same feel of tattoos on their chest like Aug. Nobody.

August Pov

I sat on the couch smoking a fat ass blunt with Sierra. She started laughing out of nowhere. She had my phone texting somebody. I had no doubts that she was high. She continued laughing to where she fell over.

" Oh my god, August this girl is a trip," she said taking a quick puff and then handed the blunt to me.

" Who are you talking  'bout ,"  I said before taking a long drag.

She laughed one more time, "What's her name Kierra, Camera...Oh! yea, that bitch Karma."

I almost choked " Yea...what her bitch ass say."

I didn't know what I was saying. What can I say? When a nigga high he high. I snatched my phone and read the messages. Kammy basically asked me to come over and Sierra said no. I texted her back.

Me: so what are we....

I waited and waited. Sierra looked at me.

" August...I need some gas money," Sierra said smacking on some gum.

I pulled out four twenties and handed one to her pocketing the rest.

"Thanks," she said before kissing me.

I looked at my phone 8:33. It's been  three hours since I text Karma. Finally she texted me a little after 8:40.

Kammy: I thought we were together but...I guess not..

I just stared at the phone. I just let the one person I really love slip away. I had to gain her trust back.

Me: Listen bae...I'll do anything...anything you want

I waited for her to text back. Finally she did.

Kammy: fine...but you mess this up...it's over...I'm not playing August

Me: Thank you....

I know I can't mess up this time. I almost had nobody...

Okay I know that didn't make sense but you'll get it later...anyway Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve...lol I know that didn't  make sense either lol.

Do you think Karma should have given him a chance?

Will August mess this up?

Will August cheat?

Will Karma cheat on August with Taylor?

Three votes one comment to find the answers to your questions....