Sore Part.l

Karma Pov

I woke up and felt next to me. No August. But I did smell Strawberry pancakes. I tried to get up but felt sore.

"IYANNAAAAAA," I yelled trying to get up. I heard huffing and puffing and Iyanna's head appered in my door.

" Help me up, I'm hella sore...please," I begged. She pulled her whole body appear. She closed the door with her back towards me. She turned around to look at me. Her lip begin to tremble. She busted out laughin. She was laughing her ass off.

" Oh....shit," she said catching her breath, " Ayee bro...dats what you get... I tried to go to the bathroom and I hear 'oh...August...go deeper.'"

She doubled over in laughter. I heard August singing and it sent chills all through my body. She stopped laughing and came to sit on my bed with a smirk on her face.

"So..." She said trying not to laugh, "was it like making love...sex or like just plain fucking."

I rolled my eyes. I tried to hold back my smile. It krept over my face and I quickly turned my head. " Love I guess," I said cheesing super hard.

" Now....," I said changing the subject, " can you help me up."

She looked at me. And then looked at the comfetor. "You got on clothes."

I looked under. I started laughing nervously. Nothing. I was bare naked.

"Ew...ew ew ewwww," yaya said handing me underwear, sports bra, and some basketball shorts. She rushed out the room continuing say "Ew ew ew".

August pov

I heard footsteps coming down the steps. I turned around to see Karma in nothing but some shorts and a sports bra. I almost burned the pancakes looking at her. I quickly turned around as she caught me staring. I felt her perfect little hands wrap around my waist.

"Good morning Aug," she said. I turned around and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning my little angel," I said grabbing her ass. I then mouthed "mine" she threw her head back laughing.

"Ewww...can I like not see this," Iyanna said stomping down the steps, "didn't I have enough last night."

Karma backed away from me brraking my hands away from her butt. Iyanna bitch ass just had to come and ruin the moment. Like always.

There was a hunk outside and Iyanna grabbed her purse.

Karma jogged up the stairs and a few minutes later, she came down in a pants suit and some heels. She kissed my cheek while grabbing a pancake.

"Bye yall," she said slamming the door.

"Welp...I guess the house is all ours," I said bitting my lip.

"Actually...it's all yours," Karma said.matter of factly,."I'm going job hunting and then to the hospital." She said.

"Please...," I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

She pecked my lips. And looked at me, "Nope...gotta get these bills paid."

She walked out the door and I watched her get in her car and drive off. Why she gotta ne so independent .

Okay so obviosly yall couldn't handle the 3 comments but...yall could handle 5 votes. So Imma do 4 likes one comment...

Oh yea and congrats on the 100 likes before Christmas. I'll update like 4 times on Christmas Eve. Thanks