Ayee I Remember You!!!

Karma POV

Me and Yaya (Iyanna) unloaded the Uhaul truck. Of course Iyanna wanted to carry the little things.

"I don't want to break a nail," She whined while carrying a box in the house. I carried the beds in with no help. I set up the living room when she came running in.

"OMG! Kammy! Their is this fine ass nigga walking up the street!" She squeeked "I gotta do my hair."

Iyanna said she is looking for the "one". I laugh at her all the time because she is always telling me to be young and let my hair down when she is running around acting like a single 43 year old mother. I rolled my eyes and when I walked outside to get the other bed I saw him. His skin glowed in the sun light.

I forced my self to snap out of it. He is just the same old Atlanta thug. I walked to the truck when I heard foot steps. They came closer. I turned around with the frame od Yaya's bed on my shoulder. I didn't see anything but I did hear groaning. I looked on the ground to see the guy holding his head.

Yaya came out the house in some booty shorts and her poetic justice braids in a bun. She ran to the guy. "Damnit Kammy!" she fussed while struggling to help him up,"Lets get you inside."

I put the bed down and took a break. "I'm gonna get you a ice pack and water okay," Iyanna said.

"Thanks babby girl," he said glaring at me.

Yaya walked out the living room to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. I turned on the TV and put in Love and Basketball. This was me and August's favorite movie. I skipped all the previews until the movie came on. I pulled out a blunt and sat next to the guy. I mugged him and then returned to watching the movie. Iyanna came out with the stuff and handed it to him.

"You need anything I'll be up stairs," she said softly.

He nodded. I took a long dragg from the blunt. The guy took it out my mouth.

"Young blood give me my blunt back," I said in a serious tone. He laughed and took a puff.

"Why you don't need it," he said choking.

"See that's what yo lil ass get," I snatched it back and took a puff.

He spotted something and slowly walked over to it. He grabbed a picture of me and August when we were teenagers. I ran and snatched it away, hugging it against my chest. He stared at me.

"Where did you get that?" he asked curiously.

I stared at it then  quickly put in a drawer. I felt some tears slip. I let them hit my chin then wipped them off with the palms of my hands. The guy walked up to me.

"That was my-"

"...Your boyfriend...August," he said confusingly looking at me. That's when I recognized him. It was August! I jumped on him,making him fall to the floor. He laughed as I kissed him all over his face. I then stopped and looked in his eyes. He looked in mine. He smiled and then leaned in. He pushed his tongue in my mouth without asking for entrance.

I can't believe it. My little Month eight, as I used to call him, was right in front of me....

Oh young blood...only if you knew what is about to happen...Anyway so umm yea I hope you enjoyed it. 4 likes 2 comments to continue....