Taking Flight

August Pov

I sat down stairs at Karma's house waiting for her to come down. Today she's leaving for London. Iyanna still wouldn't talk to me but who the fuck cares. Corahn sat next to Iyanna cradling Iyanna in his arms.

After Karma leaves I'm supposed to go back to New Orleans to see my nieces.   Karma took forever like yo ass already got packed what else to do.

Finally she came down in some sweats. She sighed and had this big grin on her face. She pulled out three gifts wrapped in Minnie Mouse paper. She handed Iyanna the small one. When she opened it and held some keys.

"I can't bring my car to London so...I guess you can have my baby," Karma got out the next gift and handed it to Corahn. He opened it and he got a lighter. I didn't know Corahn smoked. He laughed.

"Thanks," he said pushing back his hair in his face. Karma smiled at him and pulled out the next gift and handed it to me. I opened it it was the picture I saw the first day I came. She didn't smile. She just grabbed her suitcases and walked out the room.

"Thanks," I said sighing and getting up. We all walked to Karma's car and got in. Iyanna drove but before backing out she had to check her make-up.

"Iyanna, my ass gotta flight to catch hurry the hell up," Iyanna rolled her eyes and backed out the drive way. I took Karma's hand and she looked over at me revealing her red cheeks.

When we got to the airport Karma and Corahn bounced out the car. Corahn grabbed her bags and left the other two in the trunk. I grabbed the rest and followed the girls in the airport. After getting her to the luggage preparing we couldn't go any further. Karma turned to Iyanna and hugged her for a long time. Karma cried silently in Iyanna arms. She then hugged Corahn. She stood in front of me and instead of hugging me she kissed me for what seemed like forever.

"I love you August, don't forget that," she whispered in my ear before hugging me. I felt a few tears slip but Karma whipped them away. I saw a smile creep over her face.

"I love you to Karma," I said grabbing her hand. She squeezed my hand.

"Face time me everyday," she said looking in my eyes, "Promise?"

"Promise," I said pushing strings of hair back behind her ear. She hugged me once more before going through the mettle detector.

Karma Pov

I wanna go back but I can't. I have to make myself happy. I know I sound selfish but it's the truth. Really isn't. I nust bought the no refundable tickets so...yep. I think I did the right thing though. Only if August and Iyanna could come it would be the best experience ever. But not everything in life is perfect.

I handed the man my ticket before getting on the plane. I sat in the middle of the plane not wanting anyone to sit next to me but it was a sold out flight. That wasn't gonna happen. Just when I thought I was lucky a man sat next to me.

"Hey Karma," he said.

"Oh hey Michael," I said all surprised. Maybe this flight won't be so bad after all.

Well...congratulations in the 1K my lovely readers.

Who in the hell is Michael?

Will Karma go back?

3 votes one comment.....