Black

August Pov

I sat down at the meeting with the radio producers. The studio was trying to get my music on some of the radio stations in Atlanta.

"I think we could get Ghetto and downtown on the radio," the CEO nodded.

"Yea just blank or replace some of the words out," the assistant wrote down.

"Looks like you got yourself a deal," he held out his hand for us to shake.

"Thank you sir," I shook his hand.

He nodded and let him and his assistant out. We walked out behind them and I couldn't help but notice the assistant looking at me smiling.

"I like your music," she brushed up against my arm.

"Thanks," I scooted over and pulled out my phone. No text or voice mails from Karma. I walked away but the girl followed me.

"You think I could get your number," she asked while batting her eyelashes.

I opened my mouth opened but the sound of Karma's voice closed it.

"Hey bae," Karma wrapped her arms around my waist bumping the girl out the way, "I got a surprise for you." The girl walked off without another word. Karma tilted her head back. Once she saw the girl was gone she let go.

"So...what's the surprise," I grabbed her ass and squeezed it.

"Nun I just needed her thirsty ass away from my hubby," she said before pecking my lips.

I shook my head while biting my bottom lip. I followed her to the car and she got in the drivers seat. She checked her mirrors before backing out.

"So where we going," I asked.

"We're going over Iyanna's," she answered like it was obvious. The whole ride there I stared at Karma. Finally she looked up.

"What," she said with an attitude.

"Nothing I just," I stopped, "wonder how'd I get so lucky to have a sexy ghetto and good women all in one." She started to blush.

"I you know what I wonder," she asked cocking her chin up.

"What?"

"How did I fall in love with you," she said a little over a whisper, "I love you August."

She kissed my cheek but I pulled her face towards mine. We heard a honk and she pulled away to swerve the car. I felt us flip over and I immediately covered Karma's body. All I remember is hearing I sound of leaking liquid and voices before everything went black.

Oh shit! They could die. Do you know what that liquid is? If you do shame on yo ass. Lol but seriously.

6 votes....two comments.....