Def Jams Recordings

August Pov

The drive home was very intense. Nobody said anything. Iyanna. didn't even check her make-up. They didn't even turn on the radio. When we stopped at the light we heard some music. I listened to it and realized that it was me singing from the recording session with Sierra. I opened the door and found myself walking to the car. I knocked on the window startling the man. He rolled down the window.

"Yea," he said bluntly.

"That song your listening to," I said  to the radio, "that's me singing."

The man pulled down his shades to his nose. He looked me up and down scanning my body. He then looked back up at my face. He pulled his shades back to his eyes and unlocked the door.

I took that as a sign to get in the car. Before closing the door I saw Iyanna and Corahn looking at me like 'The fuck'. I just shrugged and closed the door. The man stepped on the gas. I made held on the side of the door.

"So, uh what's your name," I said awkwardly.

"Bone," he said blankly.

We arrived at this big ass almost like a sky scrapper. It was made of all glass and had Def Jams Recording on it. The man got out and I followed him in the studio. He scanned the doors with his card. He opened the door. We went through about three doors like that. We stopped at glass a pair of glass doors. The man knocked on the door. A man sat inside in an all white office. He looked up from his computer and motioned for us to come in.

"I got em boss,"Bone said.

"Perfect," the man said. I know who he is. He's The-Dreamer. "So...tell me August...have you ever thought about singing for a living."

"Um no, sir," I said sitting down, "How'd you know I was the singer?"

"Ahh I told Bone her to go and find my new singer," Dreamer said, "all you have to do is sign these papers and your life can change."

He slid some papers towards me and a pen. I read through the papers very carefully before signing my name in every spot. I saw Dreamer smirk before taking back the papers.

"Bone! Go make copies of these," Dreamer commanded, "We gotta get this one in the studio immediately."

How was it? Okay so let me clear up somethings.

1.Def Jams  Recordings is real

2.August is really signed with Def Jams

3. The real CEO for Def Jams is really The-Dreamer

4. I have no clue what the real description of the Studio is

So now that's cleared up 3 votes....