At the Movies

Karma Pov

I woke up and didn't see Taylor. I heard Iyanna's giggles from downstairs. I walked downstairs and peeked around the corner. Corahn had his arms wrapped around her waist while she set next to him. Kisses him with her head tilted back.

Just as I was about to walk over to the kitchen my phone ringed. They both tilted their head back to look at me. I felt my cheeks get hot. Why? I don't know.

I pointed to my phone and then to the upstairs. I ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and answered the phone.

"Hello," I spoke in the phone.

"Hey bae," August's accent sent a community of goosebumps spread my body.

"Hey, Aug," I said nervously.

"So...remember when I said I was gonna make it up to you?"

"Yea," I mummbled.

"I'm gonna make it up to you tonight," he said a little above whispers. Once again his accent sent goosebumps.

"Okay...what do I wear," I said all bubbly.

"I don't know something not to fancy," he said.

"Okay so where are we meeting?"

"I'm picking you up ma."

"Okay."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and then bounced up and down. I opened the door and Iyanna and Corahn stumble in the doorway.

"That's what yall asses get," I said pushing them out the way. I skipped to my room and grabbed my towel, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

August Pov

I pulled up at Karma's house at about seven o'clock. I called her on her phone for her to come out. She wasn't ready. I decided to go in and wait for her. When knocked on the door. I heard giggling. Then the door flew open. Corahn had his arms around Iyanna's waist.

I stepped in the house and walked over to the couch to sit down when Karma walked down the stairs. She looked beautiful as always. I walked over to her.

"Hey bae," I said linking arms with her.

"Hey," she said blushing.

Once we drove to "Our Date" she didn't look surprised. We pulled up at the movies. What did she expect, I told her not to look fancy. She smiled at me though.

I walked over to her and opened her door.

"I could have opened it myself," I heard her mumble.

I smiled to myself as I put my arm around her. She doesn't even know what I got planned. We walked through the double doors.

"Thank you sir," I said to the double doors. That brought a kool-aid smile to her face.  I bought our tickets to the movies. Then we headed to the food stand.

"So my love, what do you want," I said in a fake British accent. This brought another smile to her face.

"I don't know," she begin looking around ,"I don't see you."

I laughed , "Well what about a large popcorn I guess it's buttery just like you." After all the playing we finished ordering. We headed to the movies and we sat down . The movie's previews had started. Then the screen went black. The screen started turning purple revealing the words:

Karma, August says he's sorry. He wants you to know he will always love you.

The screen went black and the movie started. Karma looked at me and she jumped on me drawing attention to us. She sat on my lap the whole time....

Okay so tomorrow is the shower of updates. You don't have to vote or comment.

What are they gonna do next?

What did Taylor and Karma do?

Is Iyanna and Corahn getting serious?

Three votes one two comments?