SMACK

Karma Pov

I stayed up all night. I couldn't sleep. I just can't imagine August cheating. I mean like he knows how sensitive I can get. He came in the room and did the usual but as soon as he fell asleep my ass slipped out that bed. I went outside to go smoke. When I closed the door a voice scared the shit out of me.

"Late night smoke,"  I jumped at the sound of the voice. When I turned around Corahn laughed and took a drag from his blunt.

"I didn't know you smoked," I said sitting next to him.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes laughing.

We sat in silence for a while before he broke the silence, "So why you out here," he said putting out his blunt and looking at me. 

"Just ya know think about some things...what about you pretty boy," I said blowing smoke out.

"Nun...just need some fresh air," he said looking at the sky.

We sat there until the sun was in full view in the sky.  Corahn was actually pretty cool. He met Iyanna at the mall and obviously yesterday wasn't there first time if you know what I mean.

"Well I guess we should get in the house," he said holding his hand out. I took it and when we went in the house Iyanna and August were arguing. Something caught my attention.

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA BREAK MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART LIKE BITCH GO TO HELL," Iyanna screamed getting in August's face. Corahn just stood there in shock. I guess he never saw Yaya get this mad.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING A BOUT MAYBE IF YOU'D STOP BEING A WHORE MAYBE YOU WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH," August yelled getting in her face too. This must have snatched Corahn out of his trance I turned around and I heard a loud SMACK!