Fuck this

Karma Pov

"I don't know if I should go back to London," I spoke to Iyanna on the phone outside the studio.

"I really don't think you should I mean like if you do get pregnant which you will who's gonna help you," she questioned.

"But I just got a job there," I whined

"Well it's either you August and y'all future baby," she suggested, "Or your job and Bill."

I let that sink in. August really seems to want a baby. But not only did I just start my own job but August is just now starting his music career. He really doesn't even need a girlfriend.

"I don't know," I shook my head although she couldn't see me.

"Well it's your life and your relationship your fucking up," she said before I heard a click. I sighed. I know she's right. Maybe London wasn't for me. It was to far away from August anyway. I shook the thought of me leaving London.

I walked back in the studio and saw August sitting down listening to one of his songs. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.

"Wassup," he said cutting of the music.

"I need your keys," I held out my hand and shifted my weight. He handed me the keys and I kissed his cheek. I heard a huff and saw Sierra in a corner with a neck brace. I pretended not to see her.

I found the car in the parking lot and strutted over to it.  I opened the door and started up the car and before pulling off I looked in the mirror.  I backed out and drove around the corner to the mall and went into Forever 21 to get an outfit.

Fuck this. I'm getting a job here and I'm staying here.

Wow. You go Karma and get yo man. Stay there and get knocked up. That sounds.....fun. lol but hey Fuck it do what you want.

6 votes.....2 comments....