I Couldn't Let You Get Hurt

Karma Pov

I ran through a field of flowers holding hands with August. I wasn't my age I am now. I looked....fourteen again. I looked back and saw a young toddler running behind us. August stopped and looked at me. He picked up the baby. All of a sudden a bright light flashed very quickly. Almost like lightning. It was lightning. I saw my mom shake her head. I looked back and saw all black. The air got colder and I looked back to see a wooden door.

"Clear," I heard a man say.

I looked around no one was there. I heard noises like an ambulance. I saw a bright red car and I felt pain. I just got hit by a car. I shook my head but it throbbed In pain. I heard August's voice.

"I want this baby," his voice ringed in my head.

"It's your relationship your fucking up."

"I'm moving to London."

"Taylor! Stop!"

"Your just a side hoe!"

"Side hoe!"

"Side hoe!"

"Side hoe hoe hoe!

My eyes shot open in alarm. I looked around and saw myself in an empty hospital room.

"Oh good your awake," a lady I guessed is a nurse said. I nodded my head. I looked around.

"Oh your little friend is gone," she said. I jumped up and ran out the room. I heard her call after me. I ran through the halls looking for August. She must have called somebody because to big men came and picked me up. I kicked them wildly.

"I want August," I screamed like a little girl. They took me back in the room and sat me down on the bed. I kicked but they buckled my foot and hands to the bed. I calmed down.

"I just want to know where my boyfriend is," I huffed.

"The one that was in the car with you," she asked. I nodded my head.

"He's on another floor hun," she said while writing down somethings.

"Can you take me to him," I said before pausing ,"he's my everything." She smiled and looked up at me. She grabbed something and I looked at it. My mouth flew open.

"Your lying," I snatched the patient information sheet.

"Nope," she shook her head while smiling, "Your a week pregnant."

"No the fuck I'm not," I said all ghetto. She laughed at me. She laughed all the way out the room. Just then Corahn and Yaya ran in.

"Oh my gosh," Iyanna kneeled down beside me, "are you okay."

"Yea," I nodded.

"What happened," she asked before caressing my face.

"The car flipped over," I said.

"Oh my gosh," was all she kept saying.

"Oh and I'm pregnant," I sighed. Iyanna got this big ass kool-aid smile on her face. Her smile then dropped.

"Is the baby okay," she said rubbing my stomach.

"I don't know ask the nurse," I pointed to her.

"Is her baby okay," she asked her.

The nurse nodded, "Yes, nothing is wrong with her or the baby." Me and Iyanna let out a long sigh.

"So where's her spouse," Corahn asked out of nowhere.

"I think he's being hospitalized on two floors down," she calculated in the air.

"Well can we take her to see him," Iyanna didn't take her eyes of off me.

"No, she needs a person that has experience with these situations," she explained.

"I'm a Physical Therapist," Corahn said pulling out his badge. She nodded in approval. I tried to get up and Corahn came and helped me up.

I smiled, "Thank you." he nodded.

------

When we got to the floor the nurse said August was on I jumped out the elevator. I limped over to the front desk.

"Excuse me but what room is August Alsina in," I asked the lady at the front desk. She looked on the computer.

"234 which is around this hallway," she pointed to a hallway. I nodded as a thank you and ran down the hall. I scanned all the doors to try and find 234. I spotted it and opened the door. August laid on the bed with a cast on his right arm and his left foot. I ran to his bedside.

"August baby are you okay," I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Why'd you do that," I sounded angry. I knew I did.

"Cause I couldn't...I couldn't let you get hurt.....again," he sounded as if it was hard to focus. All I could do is get on mt knees and kiss him.

Aww how sweet. Damn I tired. okay so yay she's pregnant. We all saw that coming. But August is hurt. Oh No! But at least he didn't die. Oh yea and I need a name for the baby so any names given will get voted on. Okay!

6 votes....two comments.....

Damn I'm tired.  Goodnight!