Baby?

August Pov

I was getting ready to go to the studio when Iyanna called me. Why the fuck is she calling me.  I answered the phone.

"Hello," I answered the phone.

"Wassup bae" I heard Karma's voice say.

"Sup chuck," Iyanna's voice said.

"I'm in three way uh?"

"Yep," they said in unison.

I laughed at their high pitched voices. Man, these niggas are like twins.

"So...what the hell yall call me for," I joked.

"Oh we just like to fuck with people," Karma laughed.

"Well didn't you have enough of that the other night," I said laughing.

"OMG! That is so nasty August!" Iyanna yelled disgusted. I doubled over with laughter.

"Oh shut up Yaya we weren't the one making the whole entire house rock and we didn't feel the houses with loud disgusting moans," Karma shot back playfully making me almost fall over.

"Did not!" Iyanna said defensively

"Yall is to much for me," I said laughing.

"Speaking of that guess who's having a baby?!" Iyanna said.

"Who?!" Me and Iyanna said in unison.

"Me and Corahn!l she yelled excitedly. Me and Karma both groaned.

"Oh whatever, y'all next," Iyanna said before smacking on who knows what.

"Hell No!" Karma yelled.

"It would be cool to have a baby though," I blurted. I knew soon I would regret saying that.

"Okay I done started something I ain't bout to finish so...BYE!" Iyanna hung up.

There was silence. You couldn't even hear Karma breathing.

"I don't know if we're ready Aug," Karma said breaking the silence, " I mean like you Just got sighed and I Just got out of school I don't even got a job."

She did have a point but if she wants to be a complete family then a baby would wrap it up.

"So we will never have a baby," I questioned.

"Nope," Karma popped the P.

"Karma," I whinned like a little boy.

"Oh whatever," she brushed me off.

"We could be a complete family with a baby," I exclaimed.

"True," she paused, "I'd have to really really really think about it."

I almost fell over when I heard this,"Okay so when you move back then we'll have to try?"

"Right," She confirmed, "ight I gotta go love you."

"Love you too," I said before she hung up.

I guess we're gonna have a baby.

Kay so they havin' a baby a baby. Lol.

4 votes...