Chapter thirteen

❥❥❥I'd like to dedicate this chapter to a amazing friend, SmilesNsunshines, for always voting and commenting!

You asked for him to be revealed so many times, so here it is!

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter thirteen

The weekend was finally over. I was dreading to see Ally again. At first she wanted to stay because I needed her at this time, but I encouraged her to go.

Zac parked his car in front of the school by the oak tree. The 'K+G' was still there, but it had faded.

I could sense the stress from all the students, even after the incident happened a week ago. Everybody felt like they were walking on sticks. Somebody could really follow our attacker's lead and blow the place up unexpectedly.

As we both sit in silence, I see everybody staring at us in the parking lot. Even the bad boys, smoking by the fence looked at us like we were cheap.

The cheerleaders were pointing at us.

This was strange.

I decided to ignore all the stares and climb out of his white car, but before I could shut the door, Zac reached for my hand from inside the car, leaning over to the passenger seat.

"Elle, wait," he says while looking at me with his blue eyes.

"Hmm?" I reply and lower my head to look at him seated in the car.

"Today is going to be rough," he says and I chuckle.

"Why? I already know Conner is in hospital, what is worse than that?" I ask. He looks down at the car keys and place them in his pocket.

"I'm sorry," he says while climbing out.

I decided to ignore him. I've heard 'I'm sorry' enough from everybody else.

As I walk down the hallway, everybody becomes still. It's almost as if they think I'm the bomber.Zac told me he needed to drop something off in his math class so he walked in another direction.

Shrugging off all the looks I was getting, a placed my books into the shelf in my locker.

A pink note caught my attention. It was stuck against the door.

'Meet me in the park, tonight at midnight. C'

I gasp while dropping the note. He is real! I'm finally going to meet him!

Who could it possibly be!

My blood was pumping while a funny sensation made me smile and jump up and down.

I couldn't even sit still in class, let alone the car ride home. The teachers even smacked my over the head a few times, especially Mrs. Boris. The whole afternoon I was waiting in anticipation. My hands were sweaty and I had a nervous feeling, like any girl would have. My legs were trembling and I had beads of sweat form on my forehead.

I had also walked backwards and forewords in my room.

"Dinner!"

I get interupted from my thoughts when my mom yells from downstairs.

I was doodeling Conner and I holding hands. I made us extra happy so I could forget about my sadness and nervous feeling. I was wearing a beautiful summer dress which was flowing in the wind. We were planing on going on holiday together, which was soon approaching us.

"Elle?" My door bursts open with a panting mom.

I looked up at her with the spatula she was holding. Her eyes dart down to the paper tilted on my table.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey," my mom says while I place the pencil down.

Mom didn't take the news so well either. She was devastated because she thought he was the one. She really liked him, I mean who wouldn't? I push my chair back and follow her downstairs. Mom had so much on her plate, and caring about me was making it even worse.

She places a stack of lasagne in front of me, but I push it away and shake my head.

"I'm sorry Ma, I just don't have an appetite tonight. "

She nods in disappointment and puts the lasagne in the fridge.

I was seriously nervous and panting. I didn't know why, because of my meeting at midnight, or because Conner were to wake up soon?

I stretch out on my double bed, covered with teddy bears. Somedays I would just want to hide under them and not let anybody notice me. I wish my world were to be so carefree.

I knew I needed to sneak out to the little park. My mom would never, over her dead body let me go outside so late at night.

She was silently snoring so I assumed she was asleep. The only problem was, even if a dust speck fell on the ground my mom would wake up.

To make it worse, we have screeching wooden tiles.

Goat's crap that is.

My only exit was my window. I were to climb out of it, hang from the tree branch which was very cliche and from movies, I know. But that was where I got the ass hurting idea, which made me fall butt first into the mud, from.

I wipe my bottom full of the wet sand. I decided to pull over a hoodie and my favorite leggings, which I obviously ruined.

Running to the little park seemed further than it usually was, probably from myself getting lost the whole time.

My heart was thumping and every time I breathed out, the little white vapor escapes my mouth from coldness.

I saw the string of christmas lights on at the park, which made me go in that direction.

These lights were usually off at midnight though.

I cross over the little bridge by the river, and the lights lead me to the dock on the dam. But in between these lights were printed pictures, not just any

Pictures of me.

As I approach closer to the dock, which had wooden railings also covered in shining lights, I catch a glimpse of a guy in grey sweats and a white sweater. I couldn't make out his face, but judging from his body, he was fit and built.

He looked a bit taller than me, about by a few inches.

The pathway leading to where he was standing was lit with candles.

This was it.

He was standing with his back facing me. I saw every movement in his back muscles. He looked tremendously cute.

The way he stood made me look back at the graffiti of 'us' together. He also had blonde hair, making me sure it was him.

My ribcage was exploding as I stood onto the dock, the wooden planks making a creaking sound.

He slowly turns around. This is the moment I was waiting for. In my dreams I thought I would find out who he is when he shows up at school and told me, but never in such a romantic way.

The suspicion was killing me as he moved his left foot and stepped to the left, showing me his face slowly.

I still couldn't make out who it was though. I stepped closer while I saw his side profile.

Oh my God.