Chapter twelve

Little Love Letters

_____________

Chapter twelve

"Come on babe! It will be fun!" Zac says pulling me into Wallmart with his cute smile.

"You are crazy, have I ever told you that?" I ask him and he pulls me closer.

He moves his hands down to my waist and I bite my bottom lip.

"That's so sexy," he says and I blush.

"What?" I ask while tilting my head to the side.

His eyes linger on my lips and he didn't even have to answer for me to know what he was referring to.

He pulls me closer to him and bends down. His lips slowly brush mine and he kisses me. I lean in to make the kiss more passionate.

I felt so fragile in his arms,but it felt like nothing could hurt me.

We break the kiss when a grumpy old man starts pointing his walking stick at us.

Both laughing, we slide into the shop.

"Okay, so lets get a shovel," he says while we walk hand in hand to where they were situated.

"I'm going to do all the action, while you hide and take a vid, okay?" he says and pokes me with the end of the shovel.

I nod and we walk to one of the grocery hallways. He stays in the middle while I take out my phone and put it on video. Just then a guy with a Wallmart shirt appears,packing canned fruit into the shelves.

Zac nodded so I pressed the start button on my phone.

Zac immediately starts digging into the tiles with the shovel. The Wallmart guy directs his attention towards us and comes his way.

"EXCUSE ME SIR!" the guy yells at Zac.

He ignores him and keeps digging,making the tile shatter.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asks furiously at Zac.

"You wouldn't believe me!" Zac shouts back at him in a funny tone. I snort, gladly they didn't hear me.

"What? ..Would you please stop!" the guy yells back at him, even though he is a meter away.

"I heard Hitler was buried here!" Zac says and keeps banging the ground. The tile wouldn't really budge.

The crowd around us start laughing while the store manager heads our way.

Zac throws down the shovel and runs, signaling me to run as well.

Nobody caught us, thankfully.

I sit up immediately, rubbing some of the sweat from my forehead.

I shouldn't be dreaming of our memories, it's over between us, it was a long time ago.

Is it really?

Yes!

But somehow I can't believe myself. A part still holds onto him and I can't get rid of it.

I look at my alarm clock for the time.

6:43 was written in green numerals.

We had half a day of school, then we were to head off to camp. I wasn't sure if I could go. I wanted to be there when Conner woke up. I didn't want to be all grumpy and hating at the camp. I'm sure Ally would have other friends to take care of her.