36. Controlled

"Hey Joe" Barry answers his phone when Joe calls later that day.

Tori and Barry were just finishing a movie and she was starting to clean the kitchen when Barry walks in.

"Joe...needs us. He wants to know if we can tell Eddie about...who we are"

"What why?" Tori turns around, leaning against the counter.

"Iris keeps looking into Mason Bridge's disappearance. He's afraid that if she gets too into it, Reverse Flash or Wells or whoever will get her or something. We need Eddie's help to convince her to stop and we may even need his help with Wells"

"And we need to tell him who we are so that he trusts us, right?"

"Yep"

Tori sighs,"alright. But this is for her and her safety" she says and Barry walks up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist before kissing her forehead.

"When do we need to go?" She asks and Barry looks at the time before quickly changing into his suit.

"Right now would be good" he says and Tori flashes into her suit before flashing into Barry's lab at the same time he runs in.

Eddie turns around to look at them, surprise on his face.

Tori and Barry look at each other before slowly taking off their masks.

"We need your help" Tori says before Eddie can say anything.

They explain to him why they need his help and why he needs to keep this secret from Iris.

By the end of the conversation about a half an hour later, Eddie is still in shock.

"Wait, so you two are-"

"Did you not see us run slash teleport in?" Tori asks.

"It's just crazy to think that I never even knew it was the two people closest to us" Eddie says,"I'm a detective and I didn't even see this coming"

"Okay, well I know you're really surprised by all of this but we're gonna need you to let it go now" Tori says,"we'll see you at Joe's"

She looks at Barry who nods before running off.

She beats him to her place to change back into their clothes before waiting a little to go to Joe's house.

"Do you think he'll tell Iris the truth?" Tori asks as Barry walks down the stairs into the living room where Tori sat on the couch.

"Hopefully not" he says, sitting next to her and turning the tv on to pass time.

It was a few minutes of silence before Tori speaks up.

"Barry, my sister is in trouble" she says.

"Well, yeah, she's a villain" he chuckles, resting his arm behind her on the head rest.

"No, I mean she's in danger"

"What do you mean?" He looks at her.

"When I met with her the other day, she would always look over her shoulder. She was scared. Then I followed her out of Jitter's and David was there too. He was...abusing her. Pushing her against the wall, borderline choking her, and yelling at her. She's not safe"

Barry sighs, pulling her closer to him,"We'll figure out what's happening, I promise" he says before getting a text from Joe, telling them to come over.

They land in front of Joe's house before entering with Joe.

"I guess you really don't know anyone" they walk in on Eddie and Iris talking before Eddie looks up at the three.