19. Control

Brooke Baker.

She was 5 years older than the 25 year old.

Tori hasn't talked to her older sister since her freshman year of high school. Which, if you didn't know, was about 10 years ago when Brooke left the state and left Tori to fend for herself through high school and getting a new foster parent.

Tori was, to say the least, mad at Brooke for leaving her, so when Brooke confirmed it was her, she could only think of one thing to do.

And that was to hang up.

She stared at her phone, shocked, blinking only a few times before Barry takes the phone from her hand.

"That was her, Barry" she says, looking at him, who placed her phone on the desk and rolled her closer to him.

"Um, I'm sorry. What am I missing here?" Cisco says, feeling left out.

"When I was 14, I was living with my aunt who got arrested for selling drugs, leaving me and my sister to live with a foster parent.

My sister, being 19 at the time, could leave if she really wanted to. So, she did. Leaving me. She left me to deal with a new mother who I've never met and I was just starting High School. I've been, I guess you can say, really mad at her and she just now decides to contact me 10 years later" she explains and Cisco shapes his mouth into an 'O'.

"I'd be pretty pissed off, too" he agrees and Tori nods.

"What do you think she wanted?" Barry asks, interlocking his fingers with hers without thinking and she sighs.

"I don't know and I don't really care right now" she shrugs.

Then, Barry's phone begins to ring and he takes it from his pocket, answering it and bringing the phone to his ear.

"Hello?....yeah. Got it. I'll be there shortly" he says before hanging up.

"Duty calls" he mumbles and Cisco snickers.

"Duty.." He mumbles to himself.

As Barry speeds off, the team is finishing off the food and getting ready to start training Tori.

She quickly changes into a sports bra and sweats before teleporting downstairs where she would train.

"What is it today, Doc?" Tori says as she pops up next to Dr. Wells who was watching Cisco set something up.

"Control" he says simply and she nods.

"What kind of control?"

"Being able to control when to switch between temperatures. When to start and stop. Teleportation control. Any control you think you would need to practice, Ms. Baker" Wells looks up at her and she raises an eyebrow.

"Alright" she says before standing next to her cousin.

It took two hours for Tori to be an expert in teleporting into her suit and switching temperatures.

It took two and a half hours for Barry to come back, distressed.

"Hey, what's wrong" Tori walks up to him who was sitting on a chair.

"The man in yellow. He's real. He's here" is all he says but Tori understands who he's talking about.

"In today's case, the victim said that they saw a man in a yellow suit. A speedster to be exact" he gives Tori a look and she raises an eyebrow.