7. Trigger

"I figured out a way to track Captain Cold" Cisco says as he walked into the cortex.

"You gotta stop naming these guys" Barry says uninterested, trying to give Cisco the cold shoulder.

"Barry, listen to him" Tori demanded sternly and Barry sighed, turning to face him.

"Plus the name isn't that bad" she finishes before paying attention to Cisco.

"Why thank you, Tor" Cisco smiles at her and Barry rolls his eyes.

"How can you track Snart?" Barry says, wanting to get to the point.

"The cold gun is powered by an engine control unit, a microcomputer that regulates air-to-fuel ratios so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and-"

"Explode" Barry finishes for him and Cisco nods.

"I mean it's crazy-what? We finish each other's-" Tori sings to herself quietly, which everyone ignores.

"This E.C.U. was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update, we'll get a ping back, and then we can locate Snart" Cisco fished explaining.

"How long will it take?" Barry turns to Tori.

"First I have to hack into the City's network, so I don't know, 30 minutes, maybe?" Tori winces as she walks to the computer and Felicity follows.

"I can do it in less than one. When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive" she says before dramatically cracking her fingers before wincing in pain.

"Ow! That was not as badass as I pictured" she grunted and Tori laughs at her.

"All right, I'm in" she says after typing in a bunch of things.

"What the-Okay, I'm sending the updates" Tori says in shock, "you have got to teach me that someday"

"Will do" Felicity smiles at her.

"We're connected" Cisco says.

"We got him. He's heading west on Nelson toward the train station" Tori informs Barry

"If he's leaving, it appears Mr.
Snart may have gotten what he came for" Dr. Wells butts in.

"When did he get here?" Tori whispers to Cisco and he shrugs.

"When we put our minds to it, dude, nothing can stop us" Cisco exclaims, smiling and looking up to see Barry in the Flash suit with no emotion on his face.

He turns off his ear piece.

"Oh, you turned your ear piece off.
How are we gonna talk to each other?" Cisco asks.

"I don't feel like talking right now" Barry says bitterly.

"Barry-" Tori tries to protest but he speeds off immediately.

"Why do you have to be so stupid!" She mutters at Barry to herself.

"You should go after Barry" Felicity speaks up after 10 minutes of silence.

"You heard him, Felicity" Cisco says sadly.

"Guys, we should listen to Felicity-" Tori says before getting cut off by Caitlin.

"He wants to do this alone" she looks at Tori and Tori stands up, ready to give a speech.

"Of course he said that. He's hurt. But he's my best friend and I know he's too stubborn for his own good. If we let him do this by himself, he's going to get killed"