28. It Takes Two

"What do I do?!" Tori freaks out, pacing the cortex.

"You can't tell her" Caitlin says.

"Why?! He's insane! He can kill her!"

"Oh yeah? And how do you know he's the new meta in town, hm? Just a lucky guess? If you tell her, she'll know something's up" Caitlin replies and Tori groans.

"What if he hurts her?"

"Can't you just tell her you're Wonderess?" Cisco asks.

"Her sister isn't too fond of us" Barry crosses his arms.

"Yeah, if I told her, I might lose her again"

"I don't know what you can do then, Tor" Cisco says and she sighs.

"Do you know what's weird? When I was fighting him, he said he knew who I was"

"He knows Wonderess or that Wonderess is Tori?" Cisco asks and Tori shrugs.

"I'm assuming the second one"

"Do you think he maybe already told Brooke then? They are together"

"I don't know if Brooke even knows who he is" Tori shakes her head.

"I don't know. I'll think of something to do. I need to go home. See if I can wash this blood out" Tori sighs, looking at her arm covered in blood.

"Call me if anything happens" and she's gone, back to her house.

Once she's done taking a shower, she starts trying to clean her suit in the sink. Her phone buzzes and she sees that Brooke had texted her.

From: Brooke

Are you busy tomorrow?

To: Brooke

Not that I know of. Why?

From: Brooke

Thought we could finish our talk. We always seem to get interrupted lol

To: Brooke

True haha. How about the park tomorrow at 3? Change it up a bit

From: Brooke

Sounds good to me. See you then.

Tori sighs before continuing to wash her suit. After a few minutes, she feels arms wrap around her waist and kisses on her neck.

"You really need to go home someday, dude" she laughs, leaning her head back on him to look at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Is it coming out?" He asks and she nods.

"Slowly but surely. Luckily my suit is white so I can use bleach on it"

"Luckily my suit is red so you can't even see the blood" he brags and Tori glares at him.

"Get out of my house"

He laughs before walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you hungry?" He asks.

"Yeah" she replies.

"Wanna order some Chinese?"

"We're so unhealthy, Barry" she looks at him who was sitting on the bed, watching her.

"We're meta humans, we can be unhealthy if we want"

"Can we really?" She asks, placing her hand on her hip and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm ordering Chinese" he stands up.

"Get some o-"

"Orange chicken and chow mein, I know" he replies.