26. "The Sexual Intercourse"

Tori flashed back home and saw Barry eating at the dining table, wearing no shirt and looking at his phone.

Tori teleports behind him, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his.

"Hi, babe" he says with food in his mouth.

"Attractive"

"I know, it's all I got going for me"

"Shut up"

Tori quickly pecks his cheek before sitting next to him, leaning against his side, watching as he scrolled through his texts.

"When was the last time you texted Cisco?"

"Like, two days ago" he replies.

"I haven't heard from him in two days" Tori looks up at him and he clicks on Cisco's name.

To: Cisco

Hey, man. You alright?

Barry exits out of text messages and opens up the camera.

"Take pictures with me" he says, flipping the camera to face the two.

"No" Tori groans, hiding her face behind Barry's arm.

"Come on" he laughs and Tori can hear the shutter go off multiple times.

"Stop trying to be cute couple goals it's never going to happen" Tori groans.

"Please" Barry whines.

"No"

"Please" he whines again.

"Why?"

"....because I love you?"

"You can't just say 'I love you' every second of the day and expect me to fall to my knees" Tori laughs.

Barry looks at her smirking,"so me saying that wouldn't get you...on your knees" he glances down before looking back up at her, his smirk on his face still.

"Oh my gosh! You're such a pervert" she hears the shutter go off as she looks up at Barry.

He quickly kisses her, another shutter going off.

Tori rolls her eyes before teleporting to her room.

"Come back!" She hears him laugh from downstairs.

"No! Leave me alone" she replies, joking.

She hears a woosh and before she knows it, she's thrown onto the bed with Barry hovering over her.

He kisses her neck and collarbones as Tori tries to push him off while laughing.

"You're being annoying. Get off" she chuckles.

"I just want to love you" he pouts before kissing her face.

"You want to love me or make love to me?" Tori asks, laughing as he kisses her neck.

"Both?" He looks up.

"Someone's horny" She calls him out and he bites the skin on her neck.

"Shut up" he mumbles.

Tori's phone buzzes in her pant pocket but ignores it when Barry kisses her lips roughly.

It soon turns to them making out and Tori's phone continues to buzz in her back pocket.

Barry runs his hand down her side, down to her pocket and grabs her phone.