34. Shady As Frack

A few hours pass and Tori was up and (slowly) helping Caitlin, Wells, and Barry locate where Cisco could be.

Caitlin and Tori look on one computer as Barry and Wells sat across from them, waiting for a location.

"There's nothing on the satellite thermography" Caitlin says after a few more minutes.

"You were right. This is all my fault" Barry runs his hands through his hair.

"How is this your fault?" Tori asks, teleporting behind Barry, wrapping her arms around him and he rests his head in his hands, shaking his head.

"We'll get him back" she says, lightly kissing his shoulder.

"I'm back" they all turn their heads to see a bruised up Cisco, who Tori automatically starts walking to.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" She asks, pulling him into a tight hug, him returning it.

"We were so worried" Caitlin says, giving him a hug once Tori pulled away.

"What happened?" Barry asks, walking closer to him.

"How did you escape?" Wells asks.

"I didn't" Cisco replied once Caitlin lets go of him.

"Snart just let you go? Why?" Barry asks.

"He, um-he tortured my brother. And he said he was gonna kill him if I didn't" Cisco choked,"if I didn't tell him"

"Tell him what?" Tori asks and Cisco looks up at her, ashamed.

"Who the Flash and Wonderess really are" he replies, looking down to the ground.

"I, honestly-they-they could've killed me" Cisco begins to tear up,"But they were gonna kill my brother. I couldn't let him do that"

"Hey" Barry walks up to him.

"I'm sorry" tears fell down Cisco's face.

"Cisco, it's alright. It's gonna be alright, I promise" Tori moves closer to him and he shakes his head.

"I'm so sorry" Cisco begins to cry as Barry walks closer to him.

"No, I put you in that position" Barry pulls him into a hug,"I'm the one who's sorry"

Tori crinkles her eyebrows, confused as to what he meant.

They pull apart and Cisco turns the other way, beginning to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Tori asks, taking a step forward.

"I don't deserve to be here. I won't be the one to put you two in jeopardy" Cisco shakes his head, looking down,"Not again"

He looks back up,"Never again"

"Cisco" Tori calls for him but he was long gone by then.

Tori lets out a shaky breathe, rubbing her face with her hands in frustration as Barry looks back at them.

'This is all my fault' Barry thinks to himself.

"Let me go talk to Cisco" Wells says before rolling out.

"Barry, can I talk to you?" Tori asks, looking at him quickly before walking off to a side room.

"Yeah" he replies, following her,"what's up?" He asks once they reach the side room and Tori turns around.

"What's wrong, Barry?" She asks and he crinkles his eyebrows together in confusion.