Chapter 12

Sincere

"I'm glad you finally agreed to come over here," Effrin said as I looked at his new house in amazement. He had moved since somebody broke into his house and by the way he talked about the house I was expecting it to be small like his old house and nothing amazing but it was beautiful. He still lived in the hood, but it looked a little bit safer compared to where he used to live. His new house had black wrought iron gates that circled his entire house.

"No problem. I love your new house. This is beautiful."

He turned to me and smiled as we walked up his long drive way. "Of course you do. I knew you'd like it that's why I got it for you. I knew you would break up with that nigga some day and come back to me," he replied, pulling his key out of his pocket with his left hand. "Can you open up the door for me?"

I took the keys out of his hands and opened up the door, letting him go in first. A guy came down one of the double staircases, smiling. "What's up my nigga?" he asked, walking up to Effrin, hugging him, as another girl came walking down the steps with just her bra and panties on.

She looked at all of us as she held on to the guy's arm. "Who are these people Marlon?"

Effrin smacked his lips. "Man, get this broad out of my house 'cuz," Effrin said, sighing. "C'mon Sin." He took me down hallway and pulled me into the kitchen. "I need my medicine," he said, sitting down at the table.

"The doctor said to give it to you exactly four hours after we left the hospital and it's only been an hour."

He shrugged his shoulders. "But I'm in pain."

"So? The one's he gave you at the hospital should be kicking in any minute now," I said, sitting down across from him at the table. "Who was that guy back there?"

"Just my dumb ass little cousin, who's supposed to be house sitting and not fucking broads in my house."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Leave him alone, he's young."

He smacked his lips. "He's like three years younger than you. He ain't that young to know better."

"Man shut the fuck up."

I turned around and saw the guy walking into the kitchen. I looked him up and down, taking in his appearance. He had the same caramel skin tone that Effrin had and they even had the same smile, but this guy was a few inches taller than Effrin. Other than their hair and height, they looked like they were related. And he's even as arrogant and cocky as Effrin is, so I definitely know they're related.

"Man you shut the fuck up. You let that bitch out my house?" Effrin asked him.

"Yeah she's out. She was just a lil' something since I got bored all up in this house by myself."

"Go watch some fucking movie on Netflix, jack off, do something other than letting dirty ass broads up in my house," Effrin replied.

"Man fuck you. Why you let her up in your house if I can let a few bitches up in here then?" The guy pointed to me.

"'Cause she ain't no fucking broad."

The guy folded his arms and looked me up and down. "I'm not a hoe, so don't look at me like I am one," I replied.

"That's always a hoe's excuse. It's whatever, deny it though. Everybody knows he's still stuck on some Sincere chick that isn't coming back to him, so you obviously a hoe."

"I am Sincere!" I yelled.

He slightly laughed and looked over at Effrin as he shook his head. "Aye, you finally pulled her. My mans!" he said trying to give Effrin dap but Effrin just pushed him away.