Chapter 11

Effrin

I looked up towards the door as it opened up the next morning. Candy walked in, holding on to her stomach. "Hey. Where you been at the past couple of weeks?" I asked as she pulled a chair up next to my bed.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Around I guess. You alright?" she asked, reaching for me but I backed away.

"Yeah I'm fine. You straight?"

She nodded her head. "Yes," she mumbled.

"Obviously you're not if I been trying to call you for weeks and you won't return my phone call. You disappeared on me when I needed you the most and you walking around with the baby. Is it okay?"

She looked down and shrugged her shoulders. "That's what I needed to talk to you about."

I sighed. "What other bad news can you bring to the table?"

"Well I had been sleeping around with the whole crew so I didn't even know if the baby was yours but I'm not carrying the baby anymore."

"What the fuck you mean?" I yelled. I didn't know whether I should have been mad about her not having the baby or if I should be pissed off that she was sleeping around with all of my niggas or happy that I didn't have to deal with her ass anymore.

"I got an abortion," she nonchalantly replied.

"An abortion? Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled, growing even more furious.

She nodded her head. "Yeah. I ain't want the baby, plus I didn't know who the Daddy was gonna be so I just got rid of it," she replied, standing up.

"So, what? After that you're just gonna leave me sitting here, again?"

"Nah we're over."

"What's over? There wasn't shit going on between the two of us besides sex and you know it," I said to her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever, just know we can't fuck with each other no more. I'm done with you so don't even call my phone again. Just delete my number, alright?" she asked as she pulled her sunglasses out of her bag. She slipped them on to her face and looked down at me. "What happened to your arm?" she asked, looking in her mirror as she piled more lipstick on to her lips.

"What's it look like happened? I got shot."

"Oh. Get well," she mumbled, walking out.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, pushing my try of food from in front of me. The food splattered all over the walls in the floor. I sat back in my bed and sighed. What the hell is going on? How can the bitch just randomly get an abortion and then walk out on me when I need somebody the most? The door opened up a few minutes later and Sincere came in upset. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when I saw her walk inside of here.

"What happened over there?" she mumbled, pointing to the mess I had previously made with my food.

I shrugged my shoulders, well my good shoulder. "Some shit happened. Why do you have bruises all over your face?" I asked as she sat down in the chair Candy had previously pulled up to my bed side.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's nothing."

"Don't tell me that nigga put his hands on you," I replied, trying to grab her chin but she moved her head away.

"Stop it. I saw Candy when I was coming here."

"Fuck that bitch."

"What happened?" she asked.