bathtime / Dylan

Third

Y/N had just gotten home from a long day at work. Today was longer than expected, and the fact that she wore 3 inch heels made it even longer.

As she walked in the door of the apartment she shared with her boyfriend, Dylan, she kicked off her heels and tossed her purse.

As it was 8:00, Y/N saw Dylan wouldn't be home for another 30 minutes. Y/N heated up a quick dinner and went upstairs to take a well deserved bubble bath.

As the tub filled with warm water and lavender scented bubbles, Y/N stripped from her clothing and tied her hair in a bun. She hopped in the tub and grabbed her phone playing Candy Crush while listening to music.

Her zoned out, and tired, brain hardly noticed the door open and a "Babe im home!" from downstairs, but she responded with a lazy, "Up here Dyl!"

Within a minute or two, Dylan slowly opened the door to unlocked bathroom seeing Y/N relaxed in the bubbles.

"Hey babe." Dylan said crouched beside Y/N and kissing her forehead, "how was your day?"

Y/N put down her phone an closed her eyes, "long and tiring." She replied, eyes opening.

"Me too." Dylan said sighing.

"Well I made a bubble bath." Y/N said grinning like a 3 year old, "come on get in with me." she said.

Dylan chuckled and stripped from his clothing getting in behind Y/N. He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled into him breathing in his familiar scent that Y/N loved so much.

"I love you." Y/N said planting a small kiss on his neck.

"I love you too." Dylan replied and kissed her lips softly.

--------------
I want this to happen.