joining the cast - Dylan

third person pov

"Okay, Holland, Crystal, come over here." Jeff said to the two available actresses, as everyone else was shooting.

The two girls walked over to Jeff wondering what he needed.

"This is our new cast member, Y/N." Jeff said as Y/N smiles at the two girls she had once watched on tv stood in front of her.

"Hi Y/N, Im Crystal." Crystal says giving her a warm smile.

"and I'm Holland." giving Y/N a warm smile as well.

"I know." Y/N says beaming, "wow that sounded weird." Y/N said awkwardly to herself, although they still heard. "Im sorry im just such a huge fan of you both!" Y/N says smiling wider.

the two girls chuckled and thanked Y/N taking her around a tour of the set she would now be working on.

"And over here is Hoechlin!" Holland sang allowing Y/N and Hoechlin to meet.

"Tyler, this is Y/N, shes joining the show next season." Crystal states so Tyler understood.

Y/N and Hoechlin talked for awhile getting to know each other, but Holland soon pulled Y/N away, eager to show her the set.

Crystal, Holland and Y/N had almost finished their little tour, stopping at the last stop, one of the sets Tyler and Dylan were currently shooting in.

Dylan's pov

T-pose and I stepped off the set after Jeff calls cut. The people standing by took over the set to do minor changes in scene so Tyler and I could take a quick break.

Tyler and I began chatting for awhile about the mets game from last night.

Mid sentence, Tyler's attention shifted.

"Dylan look." Tyler said pointing to someone behind me. I turned around seeing a gorgeous girl chatting with Crystal and Holland.

"who is that?" I ask not taking my eyes off her.

"Thats Y/N (Y/L/N), She's joining the next season." He said as if it were obvious. I looked at him confused.

"Didn't you hear, or at least read the script last night." Tyler says, "No i was watching the game." I say realizing I forgot.

"who is her character." I ask.

"Malia Tate, she's Stiles' love interest dude." Tyler says glancing to his phone.

"woah what?" I say, mentally smacking myself for not reading the script.

Y/N pov

"oh it looks like Dylan and Tyler are done shooting." Crystal says taking my hand and walking over to the boys beside the set.

"Dylan, Tyler, this is Y/N. Shes playing Malia next season." Holland says.

"Hi." I say awkwardly. wow they are hot.

"Hey Y/N its good to finally meet you." Tyler says, "you too!" I say with a smile.

"Uh, Hi, im Dylan." The other boy says.

"Hi." I say smiling.

we stared at each other for a good 30 seconds before Holland speaks up.

"How about after you guys finish scene, we can all go out to eat and welcome
Y/N to the cast." she finishes and looks around to see everyones approval.

they all nodded and smiled. Y/N looks over and smiled at Dylan as he was already looking at her.

--------
i liked this one :)