Mystery Girl/ Thomas

last imagine was sad, here's a happy one :)
-

Third person pov

Y/N; new glader, recently brought up and somehow remembers her name and past.

The day Y/N was brought up she immediately knew one person - Thomas.

Y/N and Thomas had been childhood friends turned lovers. Y/N remembers the day Thomas left, the anger and sadness that came with it. Y/N decided that she would join him, and be the first girl in the Maze Trials, that part she didn't remember.

Y/N's memories only held those of Thomas, not of the Trials or anyone that had anything to do with them.

"Y/N." Thomas spoke softly to the girl who sat in the top of the tree house. She sat in the corner, but quickly relaxed once she saw Thomas.

"Thomas." Y/N sighed happily and threw her arms around the confused boy. He had to admit, hugging the beautiful girl felt right, but for what reason?

"I - brought you some food." Thomas handed the basket to Y/N, considering she refused to come down from the tree house.

Y/N looked to Thomas with the same amount of confusion. Did he really not remember her?

"Thank you." Y/N said a bit quieter this time.

"So, why don't you come down? It's not that bad." Thomas tried convincing the girl as he sat next to her.

"It's not that it's bad, it's that it's unfamiliar." Y/N huffed and looked out towards the giant wall surrounding the glade.

"What's that?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and looked to Thomas for an answer.

"That's the maze, and basically our one way ticket out of here." Thomas explained.

"Then why hasn't anyone made it out." Y/N quirked an eyebrow at Thomas, clearing unaware of what happens behind the walls.

"It's easier said than done. There's grievers, these creatures that come out after dark and basically attack and kill anyone in the maze." Thomas explained as Y/N shivered at the description, "Then there's the fact that the maze changes, so it's not the same path everyday."

Y/N huffed, "That's terrifying."

The two sat in silent for a moment, mostly an awkward silence, but it wasn't unpleasant.

"Why don't you remember me?" Y/N spoke up.

Thomas froze, unaware of how to answer, "I don't remember anything."

"You remembered your name." Y/N shot back, unaware that not everyone remembers their entire past.

"That came back to me with time, it wasn't instant." Thomas explained.

"Let me tell you about the memories then - the ones you don't have." Y/N lightly smiled to Thomas.

Thomas nodded. Y/N then began going on and on about the childhood the two had together, and how they fell in love. Y/N described every detail of their first date so well, Thomas had imagined the event in his head, hoping he would remember the real one.

Y/N's memories had convinced Thomas they were all his memories as well. Y/N wanted her old life back, but if she could have Thomas it didn't matter where they were.

Thomas then decided that night, without telling anyone (especially Y/N), that he would purposely get himself stung, to remember.

  -

Thomas woke up the next day on a bed in a tent. He felt pain every time he moved, which was his own fault, but it was worth it considering he had gotten his memories back.

He remembered. He remembers the first date Y/N described, and the childhood play dates, and the dates they went on. Every memory came flooding back, he remembers falling in love everyday he was with Y/N.

"Where's Y/N." Thomas said quickly to the first person he saw, which happened to be Chuck.

Chuck shrugged, but Thomas's urgent tone made him run out and find Y/N. Minutes later, Y/N ran through the curtain and straight to Thomas's side.

"Thank god you're awake." Y/N sighed happily but then remembered what he did, "Are you crazy, what the hell is wrong with you?" Y/N yelled at the boy.

Thomas only smiled at Y/N. He missed seeing her everyday and her beautiful smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Y/N's nose scrunched in anger, another thing Thomas missed about his girl.

"I got my memories back." He smiled at Y/N.

  A smile crept onto Y/N's face and the anger went away. A tear of joy escaped Y/N's eye as she jumped into a hug with Thomas. Y/N kissed Thomas for the first time in awhile and it never felt better.

Thomas smiled into the kiss as the couple reunited and everything had fallen into place.

------------------------------------------------------
aww a cute happy ending since the last one was sad :)