Me? part 2 / Stiles

It had been almost 3 weeks since the cafeteria where the Y/N Y/L/N actually talked to Stiles Stilinski.

But after that the two became close, they talked everyday, from greeting each other at school to texting till 2 in the morning.

At those 2 am texts, Stiles realized that he had indeed grew feelings for Y/N. Although Y/N was happy to grow a friendship with Stilinski, she had to admit the attraction she had to him, was there.

The bell rang signaling school was over, walking outside Y/N walked towards the baby blue jeep sitting in the parking lot which she had grown to love over the 3 weeks.

Stiles and Y/N had planned to hang out at Stiles today, to study.

Y/N hopped in the car with that same beautiful smile as Stiles returned a smile as he started the jeep and drove to his house.

"So how was your day?" Stiles asked glancing towards Y/N and back to the road.

"It was okay, just glad its over." She sighed throwing her head back. Stiles chuckled as they pulled into his driveway.

Walking through the door and up to Stiles room, which Y/N new where from past experience, Y/N pulls out her testbook and sat on the bed.

"Okay chapter 5." Y/N said and groaned as she saw how long this chapter was.

"Come on lets get started or we'll never finish." Stiles said taking a seat next to her.

"Ugh Stiles I dont want to." Y/N said sitting back up.

As Stiles was about to answer, his phone began to ring with a call from Scott.

Y/N sat patiently as the two talked back and forth. After a minute or so, Stiles hung up and sighed.

"Okay Y/N stay here, I should be back in like 2 hours." He said grabbing a flannel and stepping out the door.

Y/N grabbed his hand an pulled him back in, "Woah Stiles where the hell are you going?" she asks still holding his hand.

"It's a supernatural problem." Stiles replied, with no detail whatsoever.

"Im coming to help." Y/N replied with confidence.

"No, Y/N you're gonna stay here where you are safe." Stiles said with more confidence.

"Why- Stiles you never let me help." She argued.

"Okay well what if something happens to you? what if you get killed? You see, death doesnt happen to you, Y/N, it happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral trying to figure out how they're gonna spend the rest of their lives now without you in it. And if you die I will literally go out of my freaking mind." Stiles finished then realizing he had gotten worked up over Y/N's protection.

"Stiles-" Y/N began but Stiles put his head down and shook it.

Y/N lifted his head with her two hands and stood on her tiptoes connecting her lips to his. Stiles instantly kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist.

after a good 30 seconds, Y/N pulled apart with that same beautiful smile.

"Stiles, whatever you do, im doing with you, because if anything happens to you, I will literally go out of my freaking mind." Y/N finished quoting Stiles recent statement.

Stiles smiled and reconnected their lips.

---------
v proud of that one :)