Interview/ Dylan

y/c/n: your character's name

*warning: super cringy interviewer*

third pov.

"Good morning America, I am here with the lovely, and talented actress, Y/n Y/l/n!"

   The small crowd cheered from the sides of the studio.

"Thank you for having me, I'm happy to be here." y/n replied with a sweet smile.

   "And we are happy you're here too." Y/n smiled at the interviewers strangely enthusiastic smile, but knew it was just part of the job, "So we are here to have you answer some questions about your co-star, and boyfriend, Dylan O'brien!"

   The crowd cheered at the mention of his name, "Let's get started." Y/n chuckled.

   "So first off, how is your relationship with Dylan, similar to your character and Stiles?"

Y/n tilted her mouth slightly thinking of an answer, "Well, our characters, Stiles and y/c/n, I like to think of as the sort of, comedic relief in the show, which I like to relate to Dylan who's sort of like the comedic relief in my life. Whenever I'm having a rough day, or I'm just in a bad mood, he always finds a way to cheer me up."

The crowd erupted with 'awes' and Y/n giggled at the crowd.

"How sweet. How long have the two of you been together?"

"Um.. 3 years next month."

The interviewer nodded her head and gave y/n a sweet smile.

"Wow, mind sharing some tips for a long relationship?"

"Communication." Y/n said straightforward, "honestly that's basically key is just talking to each other."

the audience gave a small round of applause, then died down ready to hear the next question.

"Can you tell us your top 3 favorite things about Dylan?"

"Like physically or like characteristics?" Y/n asked, knowing either one there was a long list of likable traits.

"Um, both, 3 physical and 3 characteristics."

Y/n nodded and tapped her chin, contemplating what goes at the top of the list.

"Well physical, his face for one," The audience let out a cheer and a laugh, "Um, his hands."

"His hands?" the interviewer chuckled, surprised at the choice.

"I don't know it's weird." Y/n chuckled not knowing how to explain.

"And 3rd, his eyes." Y/n smiled placing her hands in her lap.

The audience awed once again.

"And his characteristics, his humor, how understanding he is and his heart, he's really sweet."

The audience cheered and y/n blushed at her confession of her favorite things about her boyfriend on live tv.

"Thank you for joining us today."

"Thank you for having me."

"Y/n y/l/n everybody!" The audience cheered for the last time as y/n exited and the interviewer stayed for the next celebrity.

Y/n walked down the hall to her dressing room. Two left and a right. She closed the door behind her and pulled out her phone.

Dylan❤️:
saw the interview
Dylan❤️:
my hands?

y/n chuckled and replied with a simple 'yes'

-----------//
honestly no idea what this was but i liked it a lot...