remembered / Stiles

warning: 6x10 spoilers and kinda short:/

It was all happening. The wild hunt was happening tonight. Train stations began to appear all around Beacon Hills.

At this point I began to lose hope. I tried hypnotization, I swear I saw him - I saw Stiles. But then he was gone.

I ran behind Malia. Claws evident on her, where I had only fingernails. I wasn't supernatural and I was certain there was no way to get all of us out of this alive.

The ghost riders had now transferred into Beacon Hills while the worlds merged.

Malia and I ran through Beacon Hills High, away from the ghost rider we ran into. At this point, I had no idea if he was still following us, but I did not want to stop to find out.

"Y/n! In here."

Malia pulled me into a closet, possibly a janitor closet, in a random hall of the school.

My breath hitched and I didn't dear speak as I heard the familiar clank of the boots, none other than a ghost rider's.

We waited for a good 5 minutes before we decided we should go back out.

I followed behind Malia, scared to go in front. We continued to run until we reached the library... train station?

I slowed my sprint to a walk as my eyes widen at the view in front of me.

There sat a couple dozen people, on benches, most of them gazing into nothing, some reading newspapers, Peter.

Malia eyes read confusion as she saw her dad sitting, lethargic and oblivious.

Lydia stood in the middle, looking to the both of us for help.

"Malia." Lydia started.

"What?" Malia turned to Lydia.

"The only way we were able to break through the Hunt is with an emotional connection." Lydia explained.

Malia took a breath and raised her eyebrows once she had connected Lydia's inference.

She sat down in front of Peter, repeated "Dad." Firmly at first, until Lydia scolded her and she tried with a more calming manner.

Peter all of the sudden awoke from his oblivious state and stood up looking around.

We began to explain to Peter our plan for him to help us stop all the people from getting taken.

We began to shout at the people though they didn't hear us, but the ghost riders did. Peter yelled for us to go on as he fought them off.

Lydia pushed me and Malia behind her, considering they were afraid of her as a banshee.

We ran off down the hall and towards a locked room. I ran right to the doorway and froze.

There he was - Stiles. Stiles was there with a ghost rider pointing a gun right at his head.

I couldn't lose him again.

Lydia notices my behavior and pushes her voice like a bullet straight to the ghost rider. The ghost rider was slammed to the lockers.

I ran out to face Stiles.

I stood before Stiles, the boy I had fallen head over heels in love with after he was freed from the nogitsune.

It all came back to me, the night in the jeep. I never said it back, of course I loved him and he knew it, I had said it to him before, but he was ripped from my grasp, and the jeep, before I could say it.

"I never said it back." I choked out.

"You didn't have to."

Stiles rushed towards me our lips latching - a feeling I had missed desperately. God I loved him.

Our lips mixed in perfect harmony, a small group of joyous tears trickled down my cheeks.

The two of us pulled away as Stiles pulled me into a hug - a tight, loving hug.

"God I missed you so much." I said, muffled into his shoulder as Stiles gripped me tighter in response.

"I love you so much." I added.

"I love you more, y/n." Stiles pulled back only to kiss my forehead and pulled me back into a hug I never wanted to leave.

-------

That was honestly one of the best teen wolf episodes ever, and not just because of the stydia scene although it was a huge plus. I loved that episode.

I cant wait till summer for 6b and I reallllyyy wanna know who's coming back in 6b boy I hope Derek :) I miss him.