Red Carpet / Dylan

^y/n's outfit

The herd of fans' screams were the only thing to be heard as the teen wolf cast piled out of the sleek black limo. The paparazzi swarmed the cast with flashing cameras and questions.

Of course, the cast answered as many questions as they could, but as yet another limo pulled up the paparazzi, and fan, attention all went towards Y/n Y/l/n in her designer dress and shoes.

Y/n waved and blew kisses to the fans shouting towards her. She smiled a beautiful smile at the flashing cameras and continued walking. Her eyes met with another, Dylan O'brien, who was watching the beautiful girl greet her fans. Y/n smiled and waved to the fellow celebrity, blushing, embarrassed y/n caught him, Dylan waved and smiled back at her. Dylan's attention then went back to the interviewer in front of him, snapping back to the reality that he was being asked a question.

"Hey Dylan, got a crush on Y/N Y/l/n?" The interviewer teased, obviously catching his admiration towards y/n. Just as Dylan was about to answer with a casual laugh, Tyler intruded.

"Hey Dyl look, there's Y/n Y/l/n."

Dylan nodded and looked towards her once again, while Tyler turned to the camera, "He's in love with Y/n." Tyler joked.

"I'm not in love with Y/n." Dylan said back, although he kept his eyes on her as she passed him.

"Y/n!" Tyler stopped y/n, as she was only a few feet away from the two actors, and the interviewer.

"Tyler! Hey!" Y/n said, pulling Tyler, an actor she had previously worked with, into a hug.

"How have you been?" She asks once they pulled away. "Good, good, Hey come say hey to my bestfriend Dylan." Tyler said taking Y/n over to Dylan.

"Dylan, this is Y/n, Y/n this is Dylan." Tyler introduced his two friends. Y/n stood astonished that she was meeting such an incredible actor, although she was an incredible actress herself, she was still in awe at meeting celebrities.

"Oh my gosh you're really hot." Y/n said loud enough for the surrounding people to hear. Dylan blushed and chuckled as Y/n realized she had just said her thoughts aloud. "Shit did I just say that out loud." Y/n chuckled nervously.

"Y/n! Dylan! How about a picture?"

The two actors agreed and posed for a picture requested by the interviewers. The bright camera flashed and the paparazzi thanked the two actors before moving to the next celebrities walking by.

"Nice meeting you Dylan." Y/n said before following her friend to the premiere.

"You too." Dylan smiled to himself.

-------

im gonna start doing outfits for the imagines :)