Surprise / Dylan

Y/n walked around the shared apartment in nothing but socks, spandex and one of Dylan's tee shirts.

Today marked day 10 of not seeing Dylan, for y/n. He was currently filming and the couple was to be split for 2 weeks. Y/n was overwhelmed and excited to see her boyfriend in just 4 days, but the other part of her wasn't even sure if she could make it 4 more days.

-

After cleaning the apartment up, and showering and eating, all the usual stuff she did alone while Dylan was gone, Y/n looked to the clock and beamed seeing now she can skype her boyfriend at this time of the day.

Y/n pulled her laptop to her lap and clicked the blue icon, then Dylan's contact.

The ringing when on for a few minutes before y/n decided to give it up. She clicked the end button and sighed knowing Dylan was probably to tired to talk to her after days of filming.

Just as Y/n was about to turn on a movie, the doorbell rung throughout the apartment.

Y/n walked over to the front door opening it revealing her boyfriend.

"Hi babe." Dylan spoke with a smile.

Y/n froze with her hand over her mouth and tears in her eyes. Since y/n was too frozen to move, Dylan set down his bags chuckling and wrapped his arms around y/n's waist as she wrapped hers around his neck.

Y/n cried softly into Dylan's neck while Dylan rubbed her back and then pulled away.

"Baby are you okay?" Dylan spoke putting his finger on y/n's chin, pulling her eyes to his.

"Yes I- I just missed you so much." Y/n said the happiness radiating off of her.

"I missed you too." Dylan said and kissed y/n's lips softly.

------------