Hurt / Stiles

Stiles' pov

I watched as y/n's chest rose and fell slowly. Wires strung throughout, the white room and fluorescent lighting draining the energy from me.

It was my fault. I wasn't there. Y/n was the only other human in the pack, which we always agreed meant that we should stick together. Over the past two years, I've fallen in love with her and she has no idea.

I let out a huff from the chair I was sitting in and ran my hands over my face. I was exhausted, but there was no way I was closing my eyes until Y/n opened her's.

"Stiles?"

I look up to the sound of my name, Melissa standing in the doorway.

"Stiles you need to get some rest. She's in good hands here." She reassured me.

"I'm sorry, I can't leave though. I left her once I'm not doing it again." I explained.

Melissa nodded and walked back down the hall to another patient.

-

I was currently drinking my 5th cup of coffee. I hadn't slept all night. I could tell I looked awful from the stares of other people walking by.

No news from y/n all morning. She had cuts and bruises all over her face and body, her hair tangled and frizzed, yet she still managed to look absolutely beautiful.

-

y/n's pov

I slowly began to shift back into consciousness, but I kept my eyes closed.

I began with slowly lifting a few fingers, balling up the white sheets in my hands. I then curled my toes and shifted my feet, beginning to feel better. I slowly opened an eye, but quickly shut it as the light blinded me.

I waited for a few more minutes and found enough strength to open my eyes fully. I slowly sat up a little more, my breathing returning to normal.

I looked around the plain, boring white walls of the hospital and noticed a figure sitting against the wall, dressed in a plaid flannel and a pair of jeans.

Stiles.

"Stiles?" I croaked out, talking for the first time in days.

His head shot up to the sound of my voice. He rushed over to the side of the bed and took my hand in his.

"You're okay?" he ask, reassuring himself.

"How long have you been here?" I ask, ignoring his question.

"Days." he shrugged.

"Stiles, you need to rest." I began.

"Y/n, no - I'm not going to go home and sleep and act like everything's okay because it's not alright? It's not okay for you to sit in this hospital bed and for me to walk around healthy. That's definitely not okay and if I could change places with you I would - in a heartbeat." He breathed out.

"Stiles I'm not your responsibility." I eased.

"Y/n I don't care, I don't care even if you hated me I would still be here for you because I'm completely in love with you." He slightly raised his voice, breathing as if he got something off his chest.

I then thought back to what he just said. He loves me?

"Stiles-"

"Y/n it's fine." He looked down to his shoes.

"God Stiles kiss me." I chuckled.

He shot up latching his lips to mine as I wrap my hands around his neck the best I could.

"I love you too."

--------------------

I've been writing all day for my Stiles Stilinski fic that will hopefully be done by summer. Im hoping.

but im super excited about it and will give more details later :))

I LOVE YOU SM