Me? / Stiles

Y/N was the popular girl at Beacon Hills. Typical beautiful girl that every guy wanted, every school has one. Of course she shared the spotlight with her bestfriend, Lydia Martin, the two set an unreachable goal at Beacon Hills.

While Lydia had more of the 'All about me' attitude and was too busy with Jackson to realize she was part of a werewolf pack, Y/N was more of the sweet type that did all she could to help in the pack. Of course, Scott and Stiles refused to let either of the popular girls get hurt.. which usually meant leaving them out and doing the mystery themselves, Y/N still cared and did all she could, although it sort of bugged her that she couldn't be more involved, she kept her beautiful smile on and got into Lydia's car and sped off to school.

Arriving at school, walking into 1st period, Y/N realized two things. 1. monday pop quizzes weren't so much of a secret anymore, and 2. Stiles was absent, along with Scott...

-

After taking the easy pop quiz, to Y/N's opinion, and escaping the room as the bell to 2nd period rang, Y/N caught up with Lydia and headed to eat lunch.

"There was yet another pop quiz this morning." Y/N said with a slight roll of the eyes, warning her best friend of the quiz she probably already knew she would take.

"Surprise," Lydia said out of pure sarcasm, "how'd you do?"

"Aced it." Y/N replies with a proud smile.

"That's my girl." Lydia replied giving her bestfriend a high five.

As the two continued their conversation, Allison approached their table and took a seat in front of Y/N.

"Either of you see Scott today?" Allison asks looking around in case of a sign of him.

"No, I havent seen him all day." Lydia replied, although it was clear she did not care.

"Stiles isn't here either." Y/N said beginning to look as well.

Lydia cocked her head at the sound of her bestfriend speaking of Stiles Stilinski, almost as if she had no idea who he was.

Y/N had yet to notice as her attention turned to the doors of the cafeteria as the one and only Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski walked through.

"Found them." Allison said walking to Scott.

Y/N stood and joined as Lydia remained and Jackson took a seat beside her.

As the two girls reached the boys, Allison took Scotts hand and pulled him a few feet away to talk, leaving Y/N and Stiles.

"Hey, you weren't in first period." Y/N said cocking her head.

"Oh.. uh yeah." Stiles said awkwardly.

"Whats going on? where were you?"
Y/N asked with a concerned face at the strange behavior, well stranger.

"What? oh me?... uh nothing, nope nothing just same old.. Stilinski, from kindergarten." Stiles said in shock that the gorgeous girl was even this close to him, let alone talking to him.

"Come on, I know about the werewolves and all that, you can talk to me." Y/N said.

"Thank you, Y/N." Stiles said starting to relax.

"Just get your mind off of it, lets go sit down." Y/N said turning and basically skipping back to her seat with Lydia.

Although Stiles new he'd have no problem getting his mind off of it if
Y/N was around.

-------------

part 2?