doesn't deserve you - Stiles

Y/N

My phone buzzed with a text from my boyfriend, Patrick.

from: Patrick❤️
we need to talk. come over?

to: Patrick
sure. be there in 10.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and got in my car.

-

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door is opened revealing my boyfriend of 4 months.

"Hey so what do you need to talk about?" I say, almost worried.

"I think we should breakup." he said blantly.

I froze in fear and confusion. He said that so easily. Has he been thinking about this for a long time?

"wh-what? why?" I say and tears began to form.

"Y/N dont act like you arent in love with Stiles Stilinski." he says, referring to my previous relationship. I had dated Stiles for about a year, then he broke up with you once Scott started becoming good at lacrosse. It never made sense, but then I found out Scott was indeed a werewolf as Stiles had predicted. He swore breaking up with me was to keep me safe, but his love for Lydia says otherwise.

I still love him. I hate to admit it but I do. At this point, I'd do anything to have him back.

"Y/N, just go." Patrick said slamming the door. Tears now falling fast I ran back to my car and sped off to any place I thought of.

Stiles pov
I jumped up to the sound of a knock at the door and opened to reveal a crying Y/N

"Y/N what happened?" I say pulling her in and wrapping my arms around her.

"H-he broke up with m-me." she said through tears.

"What the hell why?" I say in disbelief.

honestly who would be dumb enough to break up with Y/N, shes perfect.

Third pov

Stiles and Y/N took a seat on the couch as Y/N told Stiles the whole story, from the minute Patrick texted her to when she knocked on Stiles' door.

Stiles hand found Y/N's and interlocked them causing her head to lift. Soon leaning in their lips connect and move in sync.

"I still love you." Y/N says, "I still love you too." stiles replies.

------

freaking worst imagine ever but i have fucking writers block.