Proud / Stuart

Y/n walked with down the sidewalk on her way to the Google building to congratulate her boyfriend on the internship.

Eventually she spotted them, she neared the group of celebrating people as she smiled spotting Stuart out of the crowd.

"y/n!" Neha exclaimed with joy, the two had met when Y/n visited Stuart over the summer and got to know the team.

"Neha!" Y/n exclaimed back.

Stuart perked up and turned to the sweet sound of his girlfriend's voice.

"Y/n?" Stuart looked to her with surprise.

Y/n didn't take any time to run into Stuart's arms as he engulfed her in a hug so tight she might just suffocate.

"Why are you here?" Stuart asks out of joy, "I came to congratulate you." she replies.

"You are incredible." Stuart placed a light kiss on her forehead, trying to keep it pg in front of his team.

Once the team had broke apart to their own visitors. The couple was left alone.

"You didn't have to come all the way here, It's a long drive." Stuart chuckled, slightly swinging their connected hands.

"I don't mind. I wanted to come see you." Y/n said turning to face Stuart, still with connected hands, "I needed to come see you, I missed you, and I'm proud of you." Y/n spoke softly.

Stuart connected their lips for a brief 10 seconds before Y/n pulled away, still inches from his face.

"And, if this is where you work, if this is where you are.... then this is where I am too."

A smile creeped onto Stuart's face shocked at what he heard.

"Wha-"

"I'm moving here Stuart, so we don't have to do long distance anymore." Y/n said, trying to remain calm.

Stuart's burst of happiness connected their lips once more earning a quiet moan of satisfaction from y/n.

"I don't think i've ever been happier than right now."

"me too."

---------------

Guys i was up for like 2 hours last night finishing this Stiles Stilinski book that im OBSESSED with oml it's so good!