wow. 100k.

October 27th 2015 is when I ended this book and it had reached 5k as I remember. Now it had made it to 100k reads and I'm so happy.

To think so many of you clicked on your story, commented, voted and continued to read it even though it is not my best writing, it's what got me started.

I had been at my cottage, just starting to watch the vampire diaries third season I think when I though, I should start a fanfiction.

So I took and old picture from my camera roll, put the title and onto wattpad. I wrote ten chapters that morning. By the time I left I had fifteen chapters ready to post. I was so excited to post the first chapter, although I didn't think it'd get this far.

I had 1k and was so so happy, by the end of the book I had 5k. I never thought it'd get to this moment. Where the number 100k would appear.

I am grateful for every single one of you as I try to tell you everyday. This made my day so much better. I love you all and thank you for making this possible.

Thank you for telling others, your friends. Thank YOU FOR READING MY BOOK AND STICKING WITH ME THROUGH THE LONG WAITED UPDATES.

I promise the second part of the prequel will be up home. Thank you for liking any other books I post because it just makes me so happy.

THE PETROVA SISTER MADE IT TO 100K ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS.

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

All the love in the world, Ansley