Chapter Ten: Falling In Love All Over Again

I started dozing off during Mr.Tanner's boring lesson on some random date back in the 1800 of a 'historic event'. I didn't realize I was so weak on blood before I heard Stefan's voice in my head.

Does Elena know about you?

I mentally groaned. If she did then she wouldn't be talking to me.

Well when are you deciding on telling her?

Later. Like later later. Now let me sleep.

This is way easier than passing notes.

I laughed quietly. Hell yeah.

The bell rang and I plucked my stuff up and escaped the classroom. I was suddenly pulled aside for the second time but this time by Stefan.

"Okay I get you don't want Elena to know but I think you should tell her." He pressed.

"Have you told her about you?" I asked. He avoided my gaze.

"Exactly my point. You haven't even told her about any of this so why should I?!" I pressed a finger to his chest.

"Because." He said pulling m finger off his chest. "You've been lying to her for her whole life." And walked away. I stood there stud. Dammit he was right. But I wasn't ready.

I walked off to watch the football practice, which Elena had apperantly convince Stefan to tryout. I watched as Stefan threw and caught the ball, running around at a normal pace.

Remember when we used to do that. I thought using my original voice. I had disgused my voice over the years and learned to use it in my thought when I wanted.

I could tell it caught him off guard when he looked down smiling, then surprised because he realized that it was my voice. I looked over at the cheerleaders streching so I wouldn't look so suspicious. I saw that Caroline wasn't even there yet, which was surprising considering she was the captain.
A blue mustang pulled up in the parking lot beside the bleachers. Out came Caroline with her uniform and a scarf tied tightly around her neck. She leaded over and kissed the driver before bouncing her way over to the other cheerleaders. Then I saw him. Damon was the one in the Mustang. I watched it drive away, anger filled my eyes.

I had to talk to him.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I entered the boarded house in seach for Damon, because I was pissed. I didn't care if I had lied to those girls my whole life, they had gained a special place in my heart. I found him in his room drinking.

"What the hell gave you the right to do that?!" I yelled getting into his face. He smirked.

"I have no idea what your talking about." He mocked as he walked away.

I sped over and bashed him into the wall.

"Do not lie to me Damon, I will crush you!" I threated.

"How about you tell what I did wrong so we can be on the same page." He said inching his face closer.

"Your using Caroline as your own personal blood bag. She would never be with you because she's not that stupid." I sneered and he switched positions so I was against the wall.

"Your a smart little vampire Clary, but I smell a little jealousy on you." He smirked.

"I'm not jealous, I'm looking out for my friend before she dies at your hands." I said.

"Would you rather it be you?" He almost whispered. That question had caught me by surprise.

I swallowed. "I'm a vampire, you can't drink from me. Only if there's a special bond between the two." I said nervously. Who knew after all these years he changed.

"Let's find out shall we?" He bit into his wrist and held it out for me. I stared down at it. I hadn't eaten in days a d the hunger was killing me.

"Damon." I said aid between my teeth. "Take your wrist away before I break it."

I watched it heal before breathing normally again.

"Hmm, someone hasn't eaten huh?" He asked, his lips inches from mine.

"Yeah I've been distracting myself." I gulped. I didn't want to kiss him. I did but it wasn't the right time.

"How about I distract you a little longer?" He said into my ear nibbling on the lobe.

"Shouldn't you be looking for Katherine? I hear you've been in love with her for a while." I said pushing him off. He backed away more and I removed myself from the wall.

"Clary-" he started.

"Don't Damon." I said calmly. "Just stop using Caroline as a blood bag so I don't have to rip your head off." I said before I walked out of his room.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

"Where were you for the past hour?" Elena asked as I sat on her bed facing her.

"Uhh I was at the boarding house.." I said trailing off.

"Oh god what did you do." Elena said jokingly.

"Well... I may of had a moment with Damon.." Her eyes went wide. Thank god she had met him.

"What?!"

"Shhh! God Elena do you was the whole town to know?" I said laughing.

"What happened?!" She asked.

"I was defending Caroline because she was too young to date someone that much older. Then stuff happened and I pressed against a wall about to get kissed by Damon." Her mouth was ajar.

"pervert" she whispered and I laughed.

Then the door swung open revealing Stefan.

"Jesus Christ!" I shouted with a hand pressed to my chest. "There's a thing called knocking!" Stefan smiled in satisfaction.

"Sorry just thought it was in order to scared both of you." He said still smiling. .

"Well do that again and I'll have a son ready for your head." He chuckled but was pulled into a hug by Elena. Then they kissed.

"Well, you two have gotten incredibly close." I said smirking.

"Yeah a few nights ago actually." She said smiling.

Then she whispered something into his ear, I didnt bother hearing so I watched curiously. Then she looked at me again.

"Me and Stefan are going to go out, sorry for ditching you Clary. Sleepover tonight?" She said and suggested. I nodded my head.

As they walked out I yelled "use protection!" I heard Elena laugh aloud with Stefan.

"Goodbye Clary." I heard Stefan say.

Goodbye Stefan. I thought.

My feelings for the both of them had triggered. I felt myself fall in love with them again. And I didn't plan it.