Chapter Eleven: Founders Ball Part 1

A/N ~ I just realized that this ball happened before Elena knew about vampires. Sorry I got it mixed up but I'll fix the lines. Btw this is not going as the original script is because it's a different story.

Chapter Eleven: Founders Ball Part 1

Elena told me all about their night and then she told me something I didn't expect her to. She told me Stefan was a vampire, so was Damon. I totally believed her and from then on we watched twilight because why not. I was always team Edward anyways.

In the morning I grabbed a party of skinny jeans, black tshirt and made sure my necklace and ring were still in tacked. I got to the bathroom and saw Jeremy with nothing but boxers on.

"Hey jer." I greeted. I hadn't spoken to him in a while.

"Hey Clary, long time on see." He greeted back. I put my arm around his waist and gave him a side hug.

" Elena up?" He asked. I shook my head.

He got a gleam in his eye. "Let's wake her up then." And he exited the bathroom, me following behind.

We stood in front of her bed, both smirking before screaming and jumping on her bed. She woke up and her eyes went wide and she pushed us off.

"Jerks!" She screamed.

"But you love us." I yell back before I closed the bathroom door.

Jeremy high five me and we got back to business.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I was sitting by the bleachers once again watching football practice again when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see Tyler.

"Oh hey Tyler." I greeted. He seemed nervous.

"Hey, Clary. Um I just wanted to say sorry for the football thing." He apologized.

"It's fine Tyler, let by gones be by gones." I said.

"I wanted to ask you something as well." He said.

"Alright shoot" I said.

"Would you like to be my date to the founders ball?" I was shocked by this. He wanted to go to the founders party with me. But I didn't have a date and I wasn't going to any time soon.

"I'd love to Tyler." I accepted and he smiled wide.

"I'll see you there then! Oh what's the colour of you dress?" He asked before running off to football practice.

"Dark purple." He nodded with a smile and ran off to the team. I watched as all of then high five and fist bumped him. I shook my head, soon seeing Stefan staring at me.

I sent him a wink before turning around, then falling to my knees, puking out blood. I gasped s I tried to wipe my mouth. Stefan was there is seconds.

"Come on." He said as we rushed to his house.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I laid in Stefan's bed as he put a cold cloth on my head and sat down beside me. .

"What's happening to me?" I croaked. I've never felt this weak before.

"I don't know." He said and grabbed my hand. "But I'll find out."

"Maybe if the lack of blood?" I questioned. He looked at me.

"When's the last time you've had any?" I had to think.

"When I drank from Vicki..." I trailed off.

"Well we might as well fill you up." He said and was gone and back with about 6 blood bags.

He handed them to me and I drank them all up. Soon there were 6 empty blood bags scattered on the bed.

"that was quick." He stated.

"Yeah I was kinda hungry." I shrugged and he laughed.

"no shit sherlock." I laughed along with him.

Suddenly the door opens and Elena steps through. She eyes go wide once she see all the blood bags on the bed.

"W-what's going o-on?!" She asked loudly and stuttering.

I looked to Stefan for answers. He just looked at me with his eyes telling me to be honest.

"Elena... there's something I need to tell you..."

《¤》《¤》《¤》

She stood in shock after I told her I was a vampire. I twisted the truth and told her I didn't know who turned me. I just said it was at the bonfire I began to feel different. She hadn't said anything to me.

"Elena-" I started but she stopped me.

"Don't." She stood up from sitting on a chair. "You had so many opportunities to to tell me Clary! Stefan and Damon knew before me! I thought we were best friends!" She yelled at me. And I got a bit mad.

"Elena! I wanted to! So badly but it was never the right time! You didn't know about vampires until a few weeks ago! What choice did I have?! I knew you'd freak out like this so I didn't tell you!" I yelled back.

"I'm still your best friend! I would have taken it better if you told me what was going on when it happened!" She yelled and threw a book at me, and I caught it.

"Your really going to start throwing things at me Elena?!" I questioned calmly not eating to yell anymore.

She kept throwing things and I kept catching them. Then she broke a chair and took the leg, charging towards me. Just as she went to stab me I held it away, pushing it away.

"Elena. It's still me. Why do you all of a sudden want to stake me. You said yourself we were best friends. Did you suddenly forget that?" I gave her all of these questions. She didn't remove the stake from it's position.

"Apperantly you did." I bent her hand and she gasped in pain, letting go of the stake.

"Thanks for the blood bags Stefan." I said and walked out of the room as I heard Elena crying, but I didn't feel Stefan comforting her.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I finished curling my hair in the bathroom before going into my room to look at myself. The silk dark purple dress flowed all the way to my ankles, slightly showing off my heels. I added a diamond barette to the back of my head holding back a few strands. To be honest I felt like turning off my humanity right there and then, but I didn't. Because of the look on Stefan's face. I couldn't believe she reacted like that. She must have been trained after she learned about us. I saw the time and it was the time to go. I grabbed my shaul and exited my house and got into my car and drove off the the Lockwood house.