Chapter Twenty: Katherine's Come To Town

Right now I was feeling two things.

1. Betrayal

2. Relief

Betrayal because my sister kissed Damon, tricking him and John, possibly killing him.

Relief because it was her not Damon, but it still could have been Elena.

I had at least 5 seconds to think of what I could do because I could hear Elena's foots steps at least 2 feet away from the house.

I could heal John, hoping Katherine wouldn't rip me to shreds although I was just as powerful as her, or help Katherine.

The door unlocked and I rush towards Katherine, surprised she hadn't noticed me and pushed her against a wall away from the kitchen. One hand on her throat and the other holding her shoulder tightly. I shushed her as Elena came through the door. I heard her gasp and fall in front of John. I used the opportunity to nod my head in direction of the door so she could escape. She nodded and I let her go.

She went over to the two, making John's eyes widen and she left along with me following.

"Thanks. I think." She said once we'd made it out.

"Welcome. Didn't really have a choice." Then it became a little awkward. I couldn't say anything because she didn't know I was her sister.

"You kind of owe me." I say suddenly. She raises an eyebrow.

"Uh I don't think so."

"I just saved your life. I think you owe me." I argued.

"Fine." She places her hands on her hips. "I'll see you around Clary."

And she was gone. I headed back to Elena's because I figured she'd text me. Just my luck, a ding went off telling me I had a message.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

Both Salvatore brothers, Elena as myself stood in the living room trying to figure out what happened.

"She's been invited in that's what happened." Damon shouted the ovious.

"Just move her in with me." I suggested. I lived by myself, I'd be nice to have some company. "It's just me."

Damon and Stefan gave me a look of confusion before turning back to Elena.

"She told me that she only fooled one of us. What does that mean?" Stefan asked Damon directly. There was a few minutes where I was crying like an emotional wreck behind the bush. Could be possible.

"Well when I though it was Elena.... We.... kissed." He said in a nervous tone.

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean kissed?"

"It's when two lips pucker and go.." Damon puckered and made a sound causing Stefan to lunge at Damon. I grabbed ahold of Stefan's atholdrm atholdrm pressed him up against the wall.

"Stefan, it's done, it's over. It wasn't Elena it was Katherine. Get it in your head and get over it." I let my arm drop from his neck and backed away.

"I suggest we figure out something tomorrow. Will think better with a good night's sleep. All of us." I say and everyone nods.

"Great. I'm going to go. I'll see you all tomorrow." And I sped out the door.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

Not wanting to waste my energy I started walking normally. The wind picked up and the sky stayed lit with the stars and the Cresent moon. Think back to tonight I really was sad, but I was happy he cared about me, or Kataline for that matter.