Chapter Nine: Surprise Guest

Elena, Stefan and I stand a few feet away from the school, talking a bit more about Stefan's life before Mystic Falls.

"Do you have any siblings?" Elena questioned. Stefan looked at me, as if pleading not to say anything about Damon. I nodded getting his message.

"Not any that I speak with. Nor family besides my uncle." He answered.

I heard a woosh sound behind my head. I turned to see a football headed for my head. I let out a small scream before the football is stooped inches from my head. I look up to see Stefan. He saves me. I look to see Matt's scared face and Tyler's face. Sorry strongly showed.
Stefan took the football and threw it back to Tyler really hard, making Tyler fumble back when catching it.

"Thank you Stefan."

"Your welcome." He says nodding.

"That's was a really good throw! You should join the football team. It'd be better I'd you were on the team." Elena exclaimed. Seems like she didn't even realize I almost had to go to the nurses office.

"Well I'm going to go. You two catch up I'm gonna run a few laps." I said jogging to behind the school. Stefan's gaze lingered on me before he turned back to Elena.

I began running around the track when I was suddenly pulled over. A hand over my mouth as I was pulled towards the forest, rather fast may I add.

"Damon. What a nice surprise." I said sarcastically once he removed his hand from my mouth.

"Being snarky I see." He said with a smirk.

"Well I was just kidnapped. What do you want anyways." I asked annoyed. I loved Damon but he always came at the randomest times.

"Why didn't you or Stefan mention me to Elena?" He asked.

"I didn't think it was important to tell her about you." I placed my hands on my hips.

"She'll know about me soon. But I need to ask you something." He placed his hands together and pointed at me.

"Alright shoot"

"What do you know about Kataline Pierce?" He asked. I almost let my eyes go wide and cough but I held back.

"Who?" I questioned.

"This girl I used to know. Me and Stefan fell in love with her and her sister. They both died." He explained.

No shit I lived it. But you don't know that. I thought.

"That's tragic I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

His eyes went sad for a moment before looking at me again.

"Stefan got a memory when he touched your hand. I wanted to know what that was about." I giggled.

"I can't believe you haven't figured it out." I laughed. He looked confused.

I sighed. "Damon, put your hand where my heart is." He raised an eyebrow but did as told. He held it there for a moment before lifting it off.

"You're..." I showed him my fangs and veins under my eyes.

"A vampire?" I finished for him. "Yes I am." Might as well tell him something.

"But how? When?" He asked.

"By dying with vampire blood in my system like usual and 1864. Just like you." I explained grinning while twisting through truth a little bit.

I was a bit younger than Damon but with the necklace it gave me the strength I would have had if I was a vampire in 1492.

"But you and Elena-"

"I put memories into her brain of 'us' growning up together. I've kept it from her for years." He looked shocked.

"Woah. This is all surprising." I nodded.

"Oh and to explain the memory of Kataline... I knew her. Very well actually. And her sister. She turned me." I said and started walking away. Damon grabbed my arm.

"Wait we aren't done." He demanded. I sped and spun us around, bashing him into a tree, not realizing I stabbed his stomach with a branch sticking out.

"Yes we are. We may be the same age, but I am stronger than you'll ever be." I let him go and continued walking. I stopped and turned my head to him.

"You can tell Stefan about me if you want. I won't kill you." I sad and walked away.

Like I said before. I have Katherine's temper.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I stood at my worn out grave, staring at the words written on the stone.

Here lies Kataline Pierce.
Loved sister, daughter and friend.
May her body rest in peace but her soul live among us.

1846-1863

Thank you Emily for putting a fake date for my birth. Haha.

I felt a presence behind me. A familiar presence. I slowly turned around and gasped. I was about to burst into tears.

"K-Katherine?!" I stuttered putting both my hands over my mouth. I was shaking.

"The one and only sweetheart." She said putting her hands on her hips.

It took everything I had not to cry and squeeze the life out of her.

"Now what in gods name are you doing at my sisters grave?" She stared at me intensely while walking towards me.

"I wanted to visit. I knew your sister very well back in 1864" I said staring back at her. She couldn't know it was me.

"Your a vampire? What's your name?" She cocked her head slightly to the side, keeping her signature smirk plastered onto her face.

"Clarissa. Clarissa Doneve." I answered. I gulped as I pressed my back against my gravestone.

"I've never heard of you before. When did you two meet?" She pressed. She was getting on my nerves.

"1860. What's with all the questions?" I questioned her. She seemed taken back.

"I'm trying to see who you are. You seem... familiar." She leaned closer to my face.

"Well I've never met you before. Only heard if you through Kataline." She suddenly grabbed my neck and sped us to a wall.

"Don't you DARE say my sisters name!" She growled at me.

"Why? She's already dead." I taunted. I wanted to see how made I could get her. I know she's my sister but I couldnt let her know.

She squeezed my neck harder. "Shut up before I ripe your throat out!" She shouted this time.

"Can't believe someone you loved is dead? Reality check sweetie, she dead, she's not coming back." I pressed and she smashed my head hard onto the ground and pressed a stake to my heart.

"I will stake right here right now. You don't know anything." I switched positions and now had her neck in my hands, the stake at her heart.

"I know a whole lot Katherine Pierce, it's you that doesn't know anything. Now ik going to tell you the same thing I told Damon. You may be older than me, but I will always be stronger than you. Now I suggest you never threaten me again or so help me you will be dead in seconds. Are we clear?!" I growled at her. It sounded so.unlike me but that was the point. She nodded her head quickly. I flung the stake to the side and let her go, running off behind the wall.

I watched her look at my grave. "Kataline, god if you can here me, give me a freaking sign." So I gave it to her.

Katherine my dear sister, I've always been able to hear you. I sent the thought to her mind. She pulled her hands over her mouth before she started crying. I smiled.

I love you Katherine. I thought before I ran off. In my mind I heard.

I love you too Kataline.

As I ran I began to cry. I had just seen my dead sister alive and I couldn't be more happy.