Chapter Seventeen: The Bennett Necklace

I woke up the next day in my bed. I couldn't get the thought of last night out of my head.

We continued to kiss, until we heard a light cough. I felt my cheeks redden as I saw Stefan staring at us. I unlatched my arms from Damon's neck and slowly walked away. As I passed Stefan I saw a look of sadness, then I walked out.

I lightly touched my lips with my fingertips, remembering Damon's soft lips pressed to mine. It was magical. I shoved the covers off of me and got ready for school. After putting on jeans, a tank top and a leather jacket, I curled my hair and did a small amount of make up. Shoving on my shoes I walked out of the door and headed for my car.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

I sat on the bleachers as I watched football practice for the millionth time this year. There was literally nothing else to to but that after school, but on the bright side me , Elena, Bonnie and Caroline were having a girls night tonight. Finally some girl time. I felt a presence beside and and I turned to see a smirking Damon.

"Damon, what a lovely surprise." I spoke.

"How can you watch this? It's a stupid practice." He asked almost disgusted. I chuckled.

"Nothing to do after school, plus Stefan and Elena are both here so why not." I shrugged and turned back to the sweaty football players.

Damon took his two fingers, putting them on the side of my face and turned it to his.

"I can give you something to do." He said seducivly as he leaned in. I smirked and as we almost kiss I pushed him, and laughed as he fell down to the ground, a loud grunt escaped his lips as he hit the ground.

"I'm not in the mood Salvatore, sorry" I said staring down at him.

He gave me a pained look. "You could have said no! Not push me off the damn bleachers." He exclaims in pain and anger.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you." I promised.

"How are you going to do that?!" He yelled up at me.

I jumped down and grabbed him, wisking us away behind a school bus. I trailed my fingers down his chest, a devilish look plastered on my face. I kissed his neck lightly before pressing my lips to his. He instantly grabbed ahold of me, tightly I may add. My hands squeezed his shoulders and I pulled away, I slight groan escaped his lips.

"Did that make up for it?" He look at me with a 'not really' look.

"Later, when we can be alone. You can't tease me like that" he said and stuck his pinky out.

"Seriously?" I said going him a look and he nodded. I linked my pinky with his.

He jerked me forward and my lips caught his. I giggled and pulled away.

"Damon!" He smiled evily at me.

"I needed one more." He said and I groan.

"Whatever, I'll see you later." I said and I kissed his cheek before speeding off to the bleachers again.

《¤》《¤》《¤》

The girls and I sat around the necklace I had given Bonnie. Apperantly it was the key to opening the tomb door where Katherine was. I was a bit upset on why Damon needed it, but he told me he didn't care about Katherine anymore. I believed him.

Candles were placed around the necklace, we all held hands as Bonnie spoke the spell words that supposivly destroyed the necklace. Suddenly all the candles blew out and the power went off, soon coming back on. Caroline let go of mine and Elena's hands and jumped up scared.