Chapter 15

Important Author's Note at the end!! Please read it! Enjoy the chapter, I think you will all like it! 

The next day, I wake up in my husbands arms. It feels so amazing to say that he is my husband. Today is the last day of my first trimester, meaning my morning sickness is over finally. It also means that we are going to find out the gender of our baby today! I'm so excited. 

Jake stirs next to me before opening his eyes and I smile at him.

"Good morning beautiful." He says, kissing me. 

"Good morning handsome." I say when we pull back. 

He smiles and sits up. 

"So last night was great." He says, smiling at me. 

I blush and smile back. "Yeah it was pretty great." 

He laughs and stands up, walking to the bathroom. I lay back down and start to think of this busy day. 

I was looking at Pinterest Thursday night and I found out how we are going to reveal the gender. I'm so excited to reveal it. After we find out the gender this morning, we are going to the store to get the things and then have the party later on today. We are so excited for this reveal. Finally getting to know what our baby is. 

Jake walks out of the bathroom, dressed, and I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I'm a little sore from last night just because we haven't done that in so long. 

I take a long and hot shower before turning off the water and getting out. I wrap a towel around me and go into the closet to find my outfit. 

Since it is fall now it is getting colder outside and I can finally ditch all of my summer clothes and start wearing my fall clothes. 

I decide on a long sleeved black and white shirt with leggings and boots. After grabbing my outfit, I walk out to the bathroom and get dressed. Then I put on my makeup and brush my hair before putting it up in a ponytail. 

After I finish getting ready, I walk out into the bedroom where I see the room completely clear from the rose pedals and the bed already made. I take it Jake did this while I was getting ready and I smile. 

He walks into the bedroom and wraps his arms around me from behind. "I love you so much Jake." I say to him.

"I love you so much too Kaitlynn. Are you ready to go?" 

"I am, let's go find out the gender of our baby." 

We walk out to the car and on the way to the appointment, we get some donuts. After getting our donuts, we continue to the appointment. 

Soon we pull into the parking lot and both get out, walking hand in hand into the office. I sign us in and we sit, waiting for our name to be called.

About 10 minutes later, our names are called and we go back to the room. The nurse takes my weight, height, and blood pressure. She also takes my blood and listens to my heartbeat before taking us back to the room where the doctor will be meeting us. 

We sit in there and wait for the doctor for about 7 minutes before Dr. Levine walks in. 

"Good morning you two. How are you feeling today?" She says. 

"Good, it felt great to not wake up throwing up this morning." I say and she laughs. 

"Yes, it does. I have three kids of my own. However, you might still have morning sickness every once in a while or even at other times of the day. But as for morning sickness, it might come back in the third trimester. It just depends on the person and the pregnancy."