Chapter 5

My feet hitting the floor the next morning is what wakes me up. As soon as I get to the bathroom, I empty my guts into the toilet. Jake is right behind me, holding my hair back.

"It's okay baby." He tells me as I continue throwing up.

When I finally think I'm done, I rinse my mouth out and hug Jake.

"Well, good morning sweetheart." He says, making me laugh.

"Good morning." I respond.

After a few minutes of him holding me, I pull away, knowing that we have to get ready for school.

I start the shower and strip, then get into it.

"Nice view." Jake says once I am already in the shower.

"That was so late and you know it." I tell him, laughing.

I quickly finish my shower and then wrap myself in my towel, then walk into the closet.

I grab a pair of jeans and a black and white striped long sleeved shirt. I also grab some undergarments.

Walking back into the bathroom, I put on my undergarments and then grab an under shirt from the little tub thingy we have under the sink in the middle. (A/N: it's like one of those plastic drawers that roll around. In their bathroom they have two sinks and in the middle of them is just a plain table type thingy and has open space under it where the thing goes. Sorry if this confused you! :)) After I put on the under shirt, I slip the jeans on me and then start on my hair.

I blow dry it and then put half of it up and half of it down. The parts that are down, I curl at the ends.

After my hair is done, I brush my teeth and then put on my makeup.

Then I put on my shirt and spray some perfume on. I walk back into the closet and get some black flats and then turn off the light as I walk out.

I walk out of the bathroom since Jake is just now getting out of the shower and walk into the kitchen, fixing myself some cereal.

As I'm finishing up my cereal, Jake comes out of the bedroom, dressed as well.

"You look beautiful baby girl." He tells me, kissing me as I get up.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I tell him. He's wearing jeans and a maroon Hollister shirt that is long sleeved.

He smiles and gets himself some cereal as well. While he eats, I put my dishes in the dishwasher and then walk back into the bedroom and grab my phone and stuff for school, as well as Jake's stuff.

When I come back out of the bedroom, he is putting his dishes in the dishwasher.

"Ready to go love?" He asks once he finishes.

I nod and he grabs his stuff. We grasp hands and then walk out of our apartment, locking up.

We go in our different cars because he has practice after school and I have band practice.

I turn on my car and then make my way to school. Once I get there, I park and grab everything that I need and then get out of the car.

Jake wasn't too far behind me so I wait for him. He gets there and then grabs my hand and we walk into the school.

"I have to go to band and practice. I'll see you at lunch." I tell him.