Chapter 10

The next day, I wake up to my morning sickness, like usual. I can't wait until the first trimester is over because the research I have done, told me that is where the morning sickness ends and I absolutely hate morning sickness.

Jake doesn't wake up with me again, but I try to be quiet and go to the bathroom across the hall. He won't admit it, but this pregnancy is taking a toll on him as well. He may not be pregnant with me, but he's been awake with me every morning and it can't be easy for him emotionally, considering he gave up what he has worked for his entire life.

After I finish my morning sickness, I wash my mouth out and walk out to the living room, but not before sneaking into the bedroom to get my phone.

In the living room, I turn the tv on and turn on One Tree Hill. If you couldn't already tell, it's my favorite tv show and I'm addicted.

Not too long after I start the episode, my phone rings. I sigh and pause the tv before sliding the button to answer.

"Hey!" Trinity and Natalie both say in unison, loudly.

"Hello it's too early for your chirpiness." I tell them, laughing.

"Haha miss grumpy pants. We will be there to pick you up in an hour. Make sure you bring everything you need for today and don't complain, we are bringing donuts." Trinity says and I laugh.

"Okay okay. I'll be ready and you better bring me a lot." I say and they both laugh.

"Fair enough." Natalie says. "See you in an hour."

"See you." We hang up and I turn the tv off, knowing I won't get to watch that until tonight.

I then go into the bedroom and then into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and strip from my clothes before stepping into the shower.

I quickly wash my hair and body and then get out. After wrapping a towel around me, I walk to the closet.

Going to a drawer in the back of the closet, I grab a turquoise, strapless bikini. Then I grab a strapless dark blue maxi dress and sandals before walking back into the bathroom.

"Oh this is definitely what I want to see when I wake up in the morning." Jake says when I walk back in. He's sitting on the bathroom counter.

I smile. "Good morning babe."

I walk over and give him a kiss before drying off and changing.

"Good morning. Any reason my beautiful fiancé is up and getting dressed this early?" He asks me.

"The girls and I are going to hang out today. We haven't gotten a lot of time and we have to start wedding plans and baby stuff that you don't want to be involved in. I think the guys might be coming over."

"Well that sounds fun and I hope so. Are you guys going to your spot?"

"Yeah."

"That would explain why you have on that attire then."

"How did you sleep?" I ask him, moving over to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Pretty good actually. Wanna know something?"

"Sure."

"Dr. Levine is right, you are showing a little and let me just say, Kaitlynn Baker you look so sexy with that baby bump."

I blush fiercely and smile at him.

"Thank you. You always know how to make me smile."

"Always baby, that's what I plan to do for the rest of my life."