Chapter 14

The next day, I wake up to the smell of bacon. If there's one thing I've missed the most about home, it's my mothers cooking.

I sit up and stretch before standing up and walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

Today is my wedding day. Today is the day that I will walk down the isle, meeting my best friend who will become my husband until death.

I've waited for this day for a long time. Although we never planned to get married in high school and have a baby, I have always known he was the one for me. From the minute he walked into my life.

I'm so excited to start our lives together. Although we already live together, we are becoming as one today and I just can't wait.

"There's our bride. You slept pretty late." My mom says as I sit down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired lately."

"That's what pregnancy does to you dear."

I smile and take some food. We are all eating, the bridesmaids and my family of girls.

After we finish eating, I go to the bathroom and take a shower, making sure to shave everything. Once I'm finished with my shower, I grab a white bra and white underwear since my dress is white.

I dry off and put that on, then put on my white robe. To make getting ready kind of fun, we bought me a white robe and the bridesmaids a turquoise robe and Natalie a coral robe.

Since we all had to take showers we just did that so our makeup and stuff wouldn't get on our dresses.

I walk downstairs to see that my mom has her vanity pulled out into the living room and everyone is waiting for me.

Today I have been told that I'm not doing anything. They want to do my hair and makeup and let me just relax since I am getting married.

Natalie and Trinity do my makeup while the rest of them do my hair. They covered up the mirrors so I wouldn't be able to see what I look like until I'm fully ready.

The wedding is at 4 pm and it's already close to 2. The bridesmaids and everyone else also still have to get ready so it's good that it's still kind of early. However it does take an hour to get to the beach house so we don't have much time.

Once everyone is done with my makeup and hair, I go to get dressed while they get ready.

Inside of my old room, I pull my wedding dress out of the closet and unzip the bag it was in.

I slip it on and zip it up from the back. My bump is getting a little bit larger now since the baby is growing some more. The dress was made to go over the baby bump so it fits really good.

I put my sandals on and then walk back down the stairs into the living room.

The girls already have their makeup and hair done. All they need to do now is get dressed.

While they're getting dressed, I get a bottle of water and sit on the couch waiting for them.

My mom comes out of her room wearing a beautiful blue dress. Her hair is in waves that fall around her face. She looks beautiful.

"You look so beautiful mom!" I say, standing to hug her.

"Not a beautiful as you. I can't believe my baby is getting married today."

"Me either." I say.

Everyone else walks down the stairs, ready to go. The bridesmaids all have their hair half up half down and curled at the ends. They all look gorgeous.